Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I just got my vivi nova 2.5 in the mail about an hour ago, got it set up, left the 2.4 head on it, put juice on the wicks, a dot on the coil, did a dry burn till the coil got read. Filled it up, fired it up, for a moment I thought it was not working because it was so quiet but a nice big cloud came out of my mouth. WOW, great taste, nice cool vape, Im using a 3.7 KGO, so Im guessing if I put the 1.8 it might be even better? I left the 2.4 on cause I was so nervous about burning the wicks. But it was sooooo easy and so nice to vape with. I give it 2 thumbs up.

kaysesoze

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Virginia
Vivi Nova tanks don't like Bombvapor.com juice especially if it has a high citrus content..

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch running Blu Kuban ICS fe10 rom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344299001241.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344299001241.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,132

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have 4 vivis and I love them, good out of the box, great after making the vents larger, I have the short wicks and had a bad experience with one with the long wicks. They are a great alternative to cartos, but I still love my cartos. Its a little less on the volume of vape after it hits the halfway mark on the tank, but little swirl and tip, it goes like a steam train. It needs a little breaking in, it gets better and better after the second fill and on after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread