AAAAAhhhh!!!! REDNECKS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z3r0

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Ringgold, Ga
So here a funny one...

I was at work to day (carpet mill) working my ... off while vaping away when a co-worker walked by and took notice in my new found hobby...

This particular co-worker was one of those "good ol' boys'" ... you know ... over-sized ford truck, redman chewin' kind of guy....

He asked, "what the hell is that"... i responded, "this is my new electronic cigarette!"... He stated, "what the hell is that" ... lol ...

So i took it apart and was explaining the different pieces and what they do, " this is the rechargeable battery, this is the atomizer, and this is the cartridge where the liquid nicotine is stored"....

I continued, "When you take a drag, the battery activates this thing that kinda works like a fog machine ... and turns the liquid nicotine into a vapor so i can inhale it..." (the only thing i could come up with ...)

AND HIS RESPONSE>>>>>

Where does the cigarette go?

AAAAhhhh Rednecks!!!! gotta love em':D

chokmah

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
Austin Texas
So here a funny one...

I was at work to day (carpet mill) working my ... off while vaping away when a co-worker walked by and took notice in my new found hobby...

This particular co-worker was one of those "good ol' boys'" ... you know ... over-sized ford truck, redman chewin' kind of guy....

He asked, "what the hell is that"... i responded, "this is my new electronic cigarette!"... He stated, "what the hell is that" ... lol ...

So i took it apart and was explaining the different pieces and what they do, " this is the rechargeable battery, this is the atomizer, and this is the cartridge where the liquid nicotine is stored"....

I continued, "When you take a drag, the battery activates this thing that kinda works like a fog machine ... and turns the liquid nicotine into a vapor so i can inhale it..." (the only thing i could come up with ...)

AND HIS RESPONSE>>>>>

Where does the cigarette go?

That was funny.. I probably would have replied the cigarette stays at the store or something like that lol..

udave

ECF Veteran
...Where does the cigarette go?

I had one say the EXACT same thing to me. I explained everything again, in detail, then a friend of the first redneck walks up and joins the conversation. The first redneck says to the second one, "have you seen his 'mechanical cigarette'? You put a real cigarette inside of it and it filters out all of the tar just like those plastic things I used to buy for the end of my cigarettes."

I just gave up and agreed. :D

z3r0

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Ringgold, Ga
It's funny because I live in this city where these "southern Behavior" aka REDNECKS are just apart of everyday living... and trust me I as far from it as possible...

I'm an Airforce brat and have lived in a lot of places and to be honest ... I have no idea how I ended up here... other than meeting my wonderful wife and starting my family, I hate this place ... HOWEVER the ignorance of its people brings a nice comic relief... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread