The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

About high conc. nicotine E-liquid in Korea

Discussion in 'Korea Forum' started by Rustic, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rustic

Rustic New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Hello everybody. I am a foreigner residing in Korea and I am new to vaping (about 3 weeks). I used to be a heavy smoker but I haven't have a ciggy since I started vaping and I am proud of it. Lately though I am feeling like smoking and I suspect it's because of low nic content in my E-liquid (6 mg/mL and 9.8 mg/mL) to satisfy my cravings. I couldn't find E-liquids with higher nic content in the shops around my place (the highest they sell is 9.8 mg/mL; may be because of 10 mg/mL rule). So, I was wondering if I can find E-liquid of 12 mg/mL or 16 mg/mL in the shops or if I can order them online. My Korean language is mediocre at best. I could DIY E-liquid as well, as I am a lab researcher and have access to good equipment, but I can't find pure nicotine. Please, direct me to the shops that sell E-liquids of 1.2-1.6% nic content. I will be grateful.

2. Rustic

Rustic New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    ..still no replies :cry:

3. darkpoet

darkpoet Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2011
    South Korea
    Lol. Did you not see the other threads? I wouldn't call anything under 30mg "concentrate" let alone "high." I buy 100mg concentrate although I've worked with 240mg (a wee bit dangerous and much harder to measure when you're just making 100ml mixes)... I get some pre-mix flavor from theVapor - 더베이퍼 프리미엄 전자담배의 모든것 to make up 8-12mg mixes. But I wouldn't know anything about buying decent mixes at stores. I haven't found any, despite actually looking... to be fair, I only checked 6 local stores... seemed like a waste of time after that. I hear there's some in vape shops in Itaewon area (maybe Hamilton Hotel or around the Haebongchun area?) but I could be wrong.

Yeah, if you're gonna vape in Korea, you'll need a Korean to help you out or decent language ability, since it's basically gone grey-market now.

4. Rustic

Rustic New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Thank you darkpoet. I did see other posts in the Korea forum, but given that its legal to sell synthetic nicotine to adults, I was wondering if there are some shops or sites I missed. It was futile though, as four shops I visited in Daegu didn't sell nic. I ordered and plan to order more from vaperok which will suffice me for Korea stay, but I want to buy some concentrate for DIY so that I could prepare a large quantity for my mother in my country (Ejuices are very very expensive and not easily available in my country). Anyway, thanks for the reply; its bleak in Korea, but more so in my country.

5. Rustic

Rustic New Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Hello, it seems I require at least 5 posts to start conversation or PM; I can see the conversation but no matter what I do, I can't reply to it. I will try to accumulate 5 posts today :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.