• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

About high conc. nicotine E-liquid in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustic

Oct 14, 2017
Hello everybody. I am a foreigner residing in Korea and I am new to vaping (about 3 weeks). I used to be a heavy smoker but I haven't have a ciggy since I started vaping and I am proud of it. Lately though I am feeling like smoking and I suspect it's because of low nic content in my e-liquid (6 mg/mL and 9.8 mg/mL) to satisfy my cravings. I couldn't find E-liquids with higher nic content in the shops around my place (the highest they sell is 9.8 mg/mL; may be because of 10 mg/mL rule). So, I was wondering if I can find E-liquid of 12 mg/mL or 16 mg/mL in the shops or if I can order them online. My Korean language is mediocre at best. I could DIY E-liquid as well, as I am a lab researcher and have access to good equipment, but I can't find pure nicotine. Please, direct me to the shops that sell E-liquids of 1.2-1.6% nic content. I will be grateful.

darkpoet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2011
South Korea
Lol. Did you not see the other threads? I wouldn't call anything under 30mg "concentrate" let alone "high." I buy 100mg concentrate although I've worked with 240mg (a wee bit dangerous and much harder to measure when you're just making 100ml mixes)... I get some pre-mix flavor from theVapor - 더베이퍼 프리미엄 전자담배의 모든것 to make up 8-12mg mixes. But I wouldn't know anything about buying decent mixes at stores. I haven't found any, despite actually looking... to be fair, I only checked 6 local stores... seemed like a waste of time after that. I hear there's some in vape shops in Itaewon area (maybe Hamilton Hotel or around the Haebongchun area?) but I could be wrong.

Yeah, if you're gonna vape in Korea, you'll need a Korean to help you out or decent language ability, since it's basically gone grey-market now.

Rustic

Oct 14, 2017
Thank you darkpoet. I did see other posts in the Korea forum, but given that its legal to sell synthetic nicotine to adults, I was wondering if there are some shops or sites I missed. It was futile though, as four shops I visited in Daegu didn't sell nic. I ordered and plan to order more from vaperok which will suffice me for Korea stay, but I want to buy some concentrate for DIY so that I could prepare a large quantity for my mother in my country (Ejuices are very very expensive and not easily available in my country). Anyway, thanks for the reply; its bleak in Korea, but more so in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread