About the safety of the e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaNoob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Holiday, Florida
LOL Edgecrusher I was thinking the same thing. So don't feel bad. tj99959, have to ask also is your avatar supposed to look like the american flag? cuz it rocks if it is supposed to. :D

Back on topic. I agree that when on a pv I have been so much happier/healthier. I have alas been on analogs for over a year since my last POS *stick* pv died on me and didn't have the money to get a new one. Since then my sister-n-law gave me an Ego-T and I am so happy. Just have to get some juice next week to be up and running. I hated the phlem, lack of taste, smell and energy associated with these annalogs I am going to be so happy with my health being better by just being off of them. So does pg/vg/nic cause me health hazards, are they safe. They are safer than killing myself with analogs and just a little less safe than pure air.

h0kies

Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Virginia
While there is a ton of information out there claiming to be for and against the use of e-cigs, I can tell you this: Ever since I started vaping and quit smoking cigarettes, I could breathe MUCH easier, I can finally keep up playing basketball with my friends, my lungs don't hurt anymore, I can smell better, taste better, and I haven't gotten sick since I started. Just don't drink the ejuice, that'll make you feel realllly sick.

FloridaNoob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Holiday, Florida
LOL Guys I know I know I know, but at the time, and still, my wife smokes the analogs and would rather spend the money on them rather than a pv. She is not sold on pvs as she was getting harsh th and didn't really like them, she tried and we didn't know all the styles available besides the sticks you can get at the flea markets and malls. Live and learn. Live and Learn. :)

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
One hand ,most chinese men smoke,the cigarette contain lots of nicotine ,but they just can not quite,the other hand, most of our electronic cigarette exported abroad .I got confused ,Why don't e-cigarette popular in domestic ? It takes time for them to like e-cigarette or something alse ? I want answers .

I think it's because cigarettes are much more socially acceptable in china. Cigarettes are not taxed as much in china too, so the price is dirt cheap. I believe you can get a pack for as low as 50 cents and marlboros run you about $2.00/pack Also, electronic cigarette kits are pretty expensive up front cost and a bit more complicated to deal with in general.

money4me247

Sep 12, 2012
Texas
Best Pv for -$20, so you can buy 3 of them for the price of a carton of cigarettes.
ElectronicStix.Com : THE SD KEY RING E-CIG BY TROG (510 threaded) - SDKEYRING

And yes, but I think they photo-shopped some blue into the clouds.

even cheaper & better: 400mAh 3.7V regulated mini-eGo battery for $10.99. From my personal experience, one battery can last the whole day if you are half-a-pack a day smoker.
Mini eGo Battery (400mAh,3.7v) [C-B7 Vision eGo Battery] - $10.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

For a cheap start-up, I would recommend getting x2 mini-Egos, charger, x2 clearomizers with replaceable parts. ~$25 for the batteries & charger and ~$15 for two vision stardust ego clearomizers (rebuildable). so that is $40 start-up costs. It is only ~$3.00 to replace the heads on clearomizers that last about a month, so that is $6.00 a month plus however much e-juice you vape. I would like you would need at least 30mL of e-juice/month which can be gotten for less than $20. So total monthly costs would be less than $30/month.

If you don't buy a kit & cartomizers and go with a set-up like this, vaping can become dirt cheap! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread