About time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as a five-year pack-a-day smoker, I've got pretty much all of the maladies associated with smoking. All my clothes smell like smoke, my fingers are slightly yellowed, and I cough up all kinds of horrible crap every morning. I bought a Blu, and for three days, I didn't even think of real cigarettes. Then both atomizers died, and I had to switch back to analogs. The consequences, of course, were awful- my body decided to fight back after the years of abuse. For a week and a half I felt like absolute death. I recently received my Revolver Elite, and I'm four days in without real cigarettes. I love this thing. The vapor production is awesome and the carts last pretty long. I'm not irritable (at least not more than normal), and the morning hack is almost gone. At the time of writing I'm about to go out drinking for the first time with the e-cigarette, so I guess this is the real test, but thus far I feel better and better every day. Maybe I'll even go for a run tomorow. Maybe. Probably not, though.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congratulations on your initial success! The good part is that even after you had a problem after just a few days you didn't give up and tried another model that you are doing better with.

It just continues to get better and better each and every day and in time you can go ahead and start with some walking and gradually running again, just don't push to fast. Enjoy the increased benefits and look forward to a much healthier future.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread