About to give up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscott827

Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Maryland
Thanks everyone for you're help. I think my problem is I tend to put them in my pocket while I working. I am on the move constantly. Maybe I need to leave it somewhere sitting in a case when I'm not using it. I am suppose to get a X8 tomorrow with a kit I ordered. Maybe that will do better. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

mscott827

Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Maryland
Wondering that myself.BCCs sometimes leak. Novas will leak. T2s and iclears never seem to leak for me.

Well when it's in my pocket, who knows what position it may be in. I work for Wal-Mart and am constantly working freight, setting modulars, going in any out of the freezer and cooler.

tanner150

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Texas
Thanks everyone for you're help. I think my problem is I tend to put them in my pocket while I working. I am on the move constantly. Maybe I need to leave it somewhere sitting in a case when I'm not using it. I am suppose to get a X8 tomorrow with a kit I ordered. Maybe that will do better. :)

I think you will enjoy the X8 very much. One word of advice though, toss that carto that comes with the tank and put in a good Boge carto. You'll enjoy it way better. The one that it comes with is garbage!:D

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks
I let a friend try my evod I had been successfully using for day. He had a CE4 or something but it was just gurgling and driving me NUTS riding around with him.

1 pull on my rig and its flooded.

I fixed it all back, got it primed and....

1 pull and its flooded.

After the third try I noticed 2 things. He was trying to suck the coil right out through the drip tip. Not good.

He was also holding it in a way that was covering one of the air holes and choking the air flow.

Once I got him over those obstacles he was good to go. He had been doing the same thing to his CE4's . He thought that was how it was supposed to sound because the analog "vape" store he got is gear from didn't explain things to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread