Where to store PV when riding motorcycle off road?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
I ride dual sport motorcycles alot off road. Mainly gravel forest service roads that can be really rough, etc. I can put my PV in my tail bag on the bike, but will it survive all the vibration? What about leaking?

I'm using a smoktech winder vv and either a kanger protank or mt3 clearomizer.

8u4u7u6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Cony4k

Jun 19, 2013
Mesa, Arizona
I ride dual sport motorcycles alot off road. Mainly gravel forest service roads that can be really rough, etc. I can put my PV in my tail bag on the bike, but will it survive all the vibration? What about leaking?

I'm using a smoktech winder vv and either a kanger protank or mt3 clearomizer.

8u4u7u6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'd say get a small pelican case and some foam.. check this thread out for the provari. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/415646-pelican-1060-customized-provari.html#post9481376

crawler65

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
I ride a Big Red Pig my self (XL600R), but not as much off road as I would like. I got a cigar tube off of E-Bay, hard plastic, but there are MANY options there. I put medium density foam in it top and bottom, just enough to keep my device secure but not to compressed. I have beat the hell out of it when it's in there, bad enough to crack the 1st tube, and have had no problems with damage to the device. (eGo passthrough with a carto tank or a pro tank on it).. Once it's in the tube, I have had it in my pack, tank bag, tail bag, and my front jeans pocket, no worries.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
I only ride the roads, but I like to keep an eGo on a lanyard around my neck, sitting in a shirt pocket underneath my armor (a small 650mah works best). It stays near for the traffic lights and straightaways when I want a drag. I'm sure you don't get as many opportunities to get a puff off road though. Since dripping is out of the question on a bike (road or not), I find that even though I hate cartomizers, they tend to be most useful for containing juice without spilling it, and I still don't have to worry about refills during the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread