Not open for further replies.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
and in the newbie forum I posted I was thinking about getting a SmokeStik as it seems to appeal to me the most but no love from most in there about this type, the minis. Figured I would come down here in SS land and see what the prevailing thoughts are.

I am a 1.5 pack a day smoker of Pall Mall Lights. What would be the best SS if it is appropriate for a smoker like me to use? I was liking the Premium but saw the stuff about the Pitbull that will be released soon.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. Would like to know how long the batteries last, the carts etc.

tj1100cl

Oct 11, 2010
Atlanta
I'm going to jump on this thread with Brutus. I am so ready to buy a PV. I just cannot make up my mind. But the problem is simply lack of organization (in my brain) on the information available.

i really like that Hendu. It's sharp. But i've seen the Pitbull picture. Now i'm feeling Murphy's Law that if I buy a Hendu, the Pitbull will release the next day and I'll regret not waiting.

Any more news on this model? Any news on how much different it will be from the Hendu? How much bigger? Is it similar to an existing model but with some improvements?

Brutus may be able to confirm this, but as a noob who's done a bunch of reading here, i've formed the opinion that i want:

a Cig-size PV to start (i anticipate larger capacity models as vape experience increases, but not right now)
uses cartos that don't burn (i've read cartos are easier for on the fly changes, and that new styles are easier to refill and won't burn)
has a PCC, preferably that holds an assembled PV

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
LOL sorry for the impatience, just excited about starting a life free from analogs. Ego/Riva, 510's, Kr8's Blu's, blah blah blah

I have done a lot of silent research on here and while those PV's have some appeal, I'm drawn to the SS, don't know why. But in the newb forum, not a lot of love for them and I want to make sure I get the right device for me. I don't plan to make a 2nd purchase anytime soon. Also the idea of carts is very appealing, not looking for a hobby and the idea of mixing juices or filling up cartridges doesn't appeal to me. Also a PCC is something I think would be very useful even though I know one does not exist for any of the SS models.

lk13 I tried to send you a PM but for some reason it doesn't show in my outbox so not sure if you received it or not.

oh yeah.............TWEET TWEET!!!!!!

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Tweet here. Why am I being summoned at this hour? I do my best work after midnight. :)

Brutus, buying your first PV can be intimidating. I can't go into details right now, but I'll be back to answer your questions, to the best of my ability, after dinner (it's dinner time in SoCal). Can you wait? Of course, you may be in bed by then...

Last edited:

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
and in the newbie forum I posted I was thinking about getting a SmokeStik as it seems to appeal to me the most but no love from most in there about this type, the minis. Figured I would come down here in SS land and see what the prevailing thoughts are.

I am a 1.5 pack a day smoker of Pall Mall Lights. What would be the best SS if it is appropriate for a smoker like me to use? I was liking the Premium but saw the stuff about the Pitbull that will be released soon.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. Would like to know how long the batteries last, the carts etc.

BB, All the current SmokeStik models have the exact same capacity. The only difference in them currently is the appearance. All electronics are identical.

The Pitbull will be different and is expected to be available next week. The PB will have a longer lasting battery but with that also comes a slightly longer length. If you have seen any of the threads about the PB, you probably already know that.

Besides the looks of the SS products, the best thing is the customer service. If you ever have a problem with anything, we will take care of it for you. It's best to email or call us directly, as you can see some times we don't respond immediately on this Forum.

If you look at the FAQ on the SS website, you will see that our cartomizers last an average of 250 puffs.

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
I'm going to jump on this thread with Brutus. I am so ready to buy a PV. I just cannot make up my mind. But the problem is simply lack of organization (in my brain) on the information available.

i really like that Hendu. It's sharp. But i've seen the Pitbull picture. Now i'm feeling Murphy's Law that if I buy a Hendu, the Pitbull will release the next day and I'll regret not waiting.

Any more news on this model? Any news on how much different it will be from the Hendu? How much bigger? Is it similar to an existing model but with some improvements?

Brutus may be able to confirm this, but as a noob who's done a bunch of reading here, i've formed the opinion that i want:

a Cig-size PV to start (i anticipate larger capacity models as vape experience increases, but not right now)
uses cartos that don't burn (i've read cartos are easier for on the fly changes, and that new styles are easier to refill and won't burn)

tj, although the Pitbull will have a higher milliamp hour rating, it will also be slightly longer.

Our current line-up is approximately the size of a 100 millimeter analogue and obviously the PB will be longer because of the larger capacity.

Currently, we do not sell a PCC.

The Hendu and Pitball look identical except for the gem color and the length. It is expected to be available, as I said above, next week.

Always, our customer service separates us from the rest!

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
The Pitbull will be different and is expected to be available next week.

Thanks for the response. Next week, hmmmm man I want to wait but I am beyond myself to order now as I'm going up to Iowa next weekend for the OSU/Iowa game and wanted to have my new PV to take on the road.

Will the PB only be in the brushed silver look or will colors be available?

And Katya I will be around for a while.

bigblue30

ECF Veteran

tj, the Pitbull, as noted, should be available next week. It has a larger capacity battery and that results in a slightly longer length. All of our current models are approximately the length of a 100 millimeter analogue, so the PB will be slightly longer than that.

Currently, SS does not sell a PCC.

The Hendu and Pitball look very much alike other than the engraving and color of the gemstone on the ashcap end.

SS has great looking PVs and our customer service is above all!

Last edited:

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the response. Next week, hmmmm man I want to wait but I am beyond myself to order now as I'm going up to Iowa next weekend for the OSU/Iowa game and wanted to have my new PV to take on the road.

Will the PB only be in the brushed silver look or will colors be available?

And Katya I will be around for a while.

BB, the PB is in brushed silver at this time, just like the Hendu...only somewhat longer.

I'm assuming you're an Ohio fan, so I won't tell you I'm from Michigan, lol!

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
BB and TJ... welcome. Ya know you could always purchase the Hendu (or whatever) starter kit and then purchase the PitBull battery by itself. I believe All parts are interchangable. Even the charger, If I remember correctly. BigBlue30??? Is that correct??? And TJ... There are after-market PCCs available for a 4081 battery. Just don't buy that batteries elsewhere. They have the same threads and the same length but not the quality.

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Brutus,

I just spent half an hour responding to your PM and posts...and then erased it all. I tend to rant...or someone does.....not sure which one of us. :facepalm:

anyway.....I am not ignoring you.....I am just exhausted.....and I also wanted to give the regular members a chance to respond. I will work on an answer for you later....if it seems needed. Just know that like Steve said.....customer service...real live people who use the product every day. That is part of what you are buying when you purchase a SmokeStik.

EDIT:

yes that is correct....the SmokeStik is specifically designed so that everything is interchangable. The only exception to that will be that the Pitbull will not fit in a regular SS case....but we are making PB cases right now.

No...I really still dont have any idea what the price will be. But I do know the PB's are here in the USA....the kits are being assembled and should be on the website in a week to 10days.

hmmmm.....just noticed the comment about a PCC that holds an assembled PV....no such thing. A PCC is designed to charge the battery. If there is one that holds a fully assembled ecig I have not heard of it. Some of them will hold an extra battery and a couple cartos or carts.....but not a fully assembled ecig. AND a PCC is in the works for the SmokeStik.....probably next year...

Last edited:

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
lk I really appreciate you and all the staff that have added info, I can only imagine what your customer service is like. And if you feel like ranting then go right ahead, the more info I have the better.

also to confirm the Hendu and Premium are both 4081's?

Last edited:

laurieok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
Ohio
I love my Hendu! I love the way it looks...its awesome! The pitbull is awesome too and I plan on getting another one when they come out. The taste of the cartomizers is also really good. Which, in my opinion is not the case with most other cartomizers. I usually just wash them out and refill with my own juice.
Brutus...you must be an Ohio transplant! Or an Ohio State lover!! Go Bucks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread