about to place my order in a minute help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarface5123

May 4, 2013
home
debating between myvaporstore.com or gotvapes.com

is the myvaporstore vivi novas genuine ? the STV vivi nova? i hear gotvapes is. I would like to order a STV if it is indeed genuine

myvapor is going to be a lil cheaper, but wondering if everything is genuine there?

i'm trying to find some good juice and possibly some juice that taste like a marlboro light analog, and also some good strawberry juice too...on a budget so i don't want my first juice to be bad and so on! thanks..

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I'll vouch for myvaporstore.com. Their Vivi's are genuine and in my experience they are an excellent retailer. Super fast shipping and they sell quality products. I've placed about 12 or so orders with them so far. Also if you buy 3 bottles of juice then all your juice on that order is 10% off. Three of my absolute favorite are High Caliber - Killa Vanilla, Cinn A Bun, and Vanilla Cocoa Mint.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
debating between myvaporstore.com or gotvapes.com

is the myvaporstore vivi novas genuine ? the STV vivi nova? i hear gotvapes is. I would like to order a STV if it is indeed genuine

myvapor is going to be a lil cheaper, but wondering if everything is genuine there?

i'm trying to find some good juice and possibly some juice that taste like a marlboro light analog, and also some good strawberry juice too...on a budget so i don't want my first juice to be bad and so on! thanks..

I can vouch for MVS too. Products are genuine and ships fast. I just got the mini vivi nova in it's presentation case with the two spare coils - to my (untrained eye) it looks like the real deal. I also ordered my spinner starter kit from MVS and according to most on the forum, the branding also checks out with genuine products. I've ordered twice from MVS and I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

Only thing I would say is their juice. I ordered 7 different flavors to start with and I only really like one or two of them. I know juice flavors are very subjective, but just take a look around the forum and MVS is hardly the juice supplier of choice. That said, I'm really enjoying their black tea flavor - it's in one of my clearos almost all the time.

Check out the e-juice forum for reviews and threads about different juices and suppliers.

Kaywalsk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Try mtbakervapor for your juice they literally have the best prices around.

With that said forget about finding a juice that tastes like an analog you're setting yourself up for failure with that mindset.

You will eventually realize the best thing about vaping is that you have access to thousands of amazing flavors, and that's awesome because analogs taste like garbage. Trust me on this. Just get a flavor you know you will enjoy and you won't regret it.

Vape on!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Agreed with Aglet about there being better juice suppliers but that's not to say HC juice is garbage, it's not bad at all.

I did want to add one more thing. If you are close to spending $75 on an order you might want to toss some atty heads or something in your cart to get to $75 so you'll get free shipping.

Top Jimmy

Verified Member
May 3, 2013
United States
Try mtbakervapor for your juice they literally have the best prices around.

With that said forget about finding a juice that tastes like an analog you're setting yourself up for failure with that mindset.

You will eventually realize the best thing about vaping is that you have access to thousands of amazing flavors, and that's awesome because analogs taste like garbage. Trust me on this. Just get a flavor you know you will enjoy and you won't regret it.

Vape on!

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

100% agree. Don't think you're going to get anything that tastes completely like a true analog. Cover all bases by getting something sweet, fruity, tobacco flavored, etc.. Just vape for even a day or two and you'll probably prefer the electric compared to going back to an analog. When I drink, I sometimes will light up analog, but I end up putting it out after a few pulls. After vaping, analogs just taste like ....

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I disagree. I started with a juice that was similar to what I smoked. To me, it made the transition easier as it was kind the same flavor as what I got from smoking. About two weeks in, I decided to try other flavors and now I'm hooked on coffee and fruit flavors but I think if I started with these, I might have been tempted to smoke an analog.

100% agree. Don't think you're going to get anything that tastes completely like a true analog. Cover all bases by getting something sweet, fruity, tobacco flavored, etc.. Just vape for even a day or two and you'll probably prefer the electric compared to going back to an analog. When I drink, I sometimes will light up analog, but I end up putting it out after a few pulls. After vaping, analogs just taste like ....

lilcrooked

May 7, 2013
Midwest
Try mtbakervapor for your juice they literally have the best prices around. With that said forget about finding a juice that tastes like an analog you're setting yourself up for failure with that mindset. You will eventually realize the best thing about vaping is that you have access to thousands of amazing flavors, and that's awesome because analogs taste like garbage. Trust me on this. Just get a flavor you know you will enjoy and you won't regret it. Vape on!
I also agree 100%...If you try to match the analog you will be disappointed. MtBaker has plenty of options on mix and nic content and their prices are great. They have also sent me a sample with every order I have placed and that has helped broaden my horizons so to speak. The also have a one time use coupon for free shipping last I checked...code "freeshipping"

MATTnKAYLA

May 14, 2013
North Kingston
Agreed with Aglet about there being better juice suppliers but that's not to say HC juice is garbage, it's not bad at all.

I did want to add one more thing. If you are close to spending $75 on an order you might want to toss some atty heads or something in your cart to get to $75 so you'll get free shipping.
free shipping is great i always look for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread