Not open for further replies.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
Hello everyone. I have been a smoker for 28 years and a friend just turned me on to vaping. I just odered an Ego C Twist and another Ego battery some CE4 and VIVI Nova Mini tanks along with some juice from Mt. Baker Vapor. I should have my orders at the first of the week and I am looking forward to trying this and hopefully quit the analogs. This forum is ineresting and helpful. 3 days ago I didnt know anything about this but beween alot of hours of research and refering to this forum I have learned alot. Wish me luck and again hello everyone!

Best of luck, absolutely, and welcome. I'm still pretty new around here but I can say it's not just informative with tons of experienced folk happy to share what they've learned but can be a fun place just to hang around.

Being still new, I don't have a lot of advice worth much except one I picked up here. And that's to count the ones you don't smoke, not the ones you do. You might be one of the folks that stops regular cigs day one. You might not. I'm a "not". My use of analogs fell off a cliff which is great--I mean one and a half to two packs a day to about three or four cigs a day total, I'm still amazed--but I'd love to get zero Right! Now! I'm not the most patient person around. :)

So focusing on the fact that I could plow through a carton in a week, sometimes less if I were stressed, and now a pack can last a week? That means I've not smoked hundreds of cigs. A carton is ten packs of twenty. Every carton I don't smoke is 2 freaking hundred cigs not smoked.

Which is pretty mind boggling for me. Also keeps me from being discouraged because I had two analogs first thing this morning. First thing in the morning with coffee is the time I'm most likely to give in. Still, that could be the only two all day. Instead of the 30 or 40 I was tearing through before...

Meowzebub

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Thanks Everyone. I have already aquired more "stuff". I'll post a pic or two tomorrow of my setups. This is definitely like a new hobby trying different juices and mods, tanks, etc. Three days now without an analog smoke. I am enjoying the vaping...lol...maybe too much.

Beware the gear fever <lol>. I'm afflicted, myself. I keep telling myself that I'm going through a new phase & buying all these toys will pass. My consolation is being almost 1.5mos analog-free for the first time since I started smoking all those years ago. Best of luck to you, MikeJR, & welcome!

Well I got gear fever for sure..... IMG_20130320_123254_269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread