About to purchase a LP reo question on the atty on site

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Is this http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...category_id=32&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3 comparable to the much talked of rm2 but low profile style or us it a lower end or older style atty? just asking as the is no mention of ver 2 in description and I am new to viewing reo gear, will be my first LP reo order tonight/SOON!!

I like a few colors in the non lp reo selection that is avail but feel the LP may suit my needs for future atttys better. whats your thoughts? Get a LP or non LP? I know you can get a cyclone with afc on the lp but those are a bear to find?

I Keep flipping back and forth saying non lp will be fine with an rm2 and get color i want or just go for the lp reo and settle with an ok color for future atty wants. I Have not ordered all day because of this decision :unsure: HELP alll may be gone before i decide tonight!!!!

I keep bouncing from the standard black wriknle cooper vein back to the LP hamertone black wrinkle 8-o

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Is this http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...category_id=32&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3 comparable to the much talked of rm2 but low profile style or us it a lower end or older style atty? just asking as the is no mention of ver 2 in description and I am new to viewing reo gear, will be my first LP reo order tonight/SOON!!

I like a few colors in the non lp reo selection that is avail but feel the LP may suit my needs for future atttys better. whats your thoughts? Get a LP or non LP? I know you can get a cyclone with afc on the lp but those are a bear to find?

I Keep flipping back and forth saying non lp will be fine with an rm2 and get color i want or just go for the lp reo and settle with an ok color for future atty wants. I Have not ordered all day because of this decision :unsure: HELP alll may be gone before i decide tonight!!!!

Hey :) yes that is the same kick AYuss RM2 but just non milled to better suit an LP REO application.

If I were buying another REO today if get LPs. The only reason I dont have LPs is because they weren't made when I got my REOs.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Here's a hammertone and black wrinkle both ways :)
Pykq3n8.jpg

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
if you're getting an LP mod, then that is the RM2 you want!

if there is a color you have in mind that is not on the site, send a PM to redeyedancer - he is the famous Rob- I hear you two can chat a bit and he'll send an invoice to pay and order form.

Ok so link i provided is an rm2 LP, just doesnt state the RM"2" in desription? Thanks thats what I needed to hear

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Generally speaking if there's something you want and it's not available on the site you can PM Rob "redeyedancer" and he'll hook you up. I know you haven't been here much but the Reo is the best mod, with the best customer service, and the folks in this forum are the best help a person could ever want.

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks Super X! I was confused last night, I see now just the door is hammer tone. And their is a big difference. Can't wait to "meet" mine, hopeing USPS comes through today. :w00t:

Oh it looks bad AYuss. No worries. It is IMO one of, if not THE slickest looking combos.

This is pretty slick too :)
BS01NxC.jpg

VGNdvsg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread