Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just a quick note to say THANKS Amy. Your service is second to none and your communication was great:).Only 5 days shipping to my door. It has been a pleasure and I look forward to ordering from you in the future;)....Thanks again ,Chuck

We are pleased to know that you got it. Hope you enjoy it! :)

If you have any need, please feel free to let us know.

F4u5t

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Oceanside ,CA
my order is currently in customs do all packages go trough customs just wondering or did i just get lucky :(
I am preying to the vape gods as we speak (i will sacrifice the njoy )

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, May 28, 2009, 2:22 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, May 27, 2009, 6:51 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, May 27, 2009, 8:34 am

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Never had a problem with Health Cabin and customs.

I find it's not unusual to have a delivery notification the same day that it "clears customs". Online tracking isn't always up to the minute. I wouldn't worry unless it stays there for more than 3 days. I saw one that came into customs on Saturday and cleared on Memorial Day, for some reason I don't believe the customs people actually worked that Sunday and Monday. But maybe they do.
Anyway, everything goes through customs. That being the case, I don't see how they could possibly have time to investigate anything that doesn't say ECIG or NICOTINE LIQUID in big bold letters.

tescela

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2009
Yes, it is only 5.5 USD for a des801 atz. We love bulk deals. If you want to buy 100pc, please inform us one week in advance. Perhaps we can talk about the bulk deal in private. What do you think?:rolleyes:

You and/or your factory would go bankrupt if you honored this guarantee. I like what I am reading about your prices and customer service, but a guarantee like this undermines your credibility.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
my order is currently in customs do all packages go trough customs just wondering or did i just get lucky :(
I am preying to the vape gods as we speak (i will sacrifice the njoy )

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, May 28, 2009, 2:22 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, May 27, 2009, 6:51 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, May 27, 2009, 8:34 am

Normally it takes 2-3 days to pass through custom. Please do not worry about it too much. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
You and/or your factory would go bankrupt if you honored this guarantee. I like what I am reading about your prices and customer service, but a guarantee like this undermines your credibility.

The facotries provide one year warranty for their products. So we do the same.

It is likely costly if you return a single piece.

Generally our regular customers accumulate their broken units to some quantity and return them together during the warranty period, we will send them the new replacements with their next order. They will save a lot of shipping cost in this way.

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
Sorry, i am not able to read the chinese on the metallic Ruyan E-Cigar, because they are the Archaian Chinese characters. :(

But it looks nice! :)

So they wrote on it in a language that died out in the Han Dynasty (9 BC western)? :D

I imagine chances are that they just chose characters at random then?

Thanks Newsunshine
新阳光​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread