bullet_circle.gif

:D

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Customs seems really inefficient this week. You'd think they could get caught up from Memorial Day since the Dragon Boat Festival should have reduced packages coming in.. Unless everyone else was smarter than I was and ordered ahead of time causing a backlog.

I have 3 packages sitting in customs right now and the last one in was the first one out. My HealthCabin order was placed too late to be in the current fiasco, I sure hope they get things operating smoothly before it gets there.

Bones

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
Austin, Texas
I got mistaked. :oops: I thought :rolleyes: was a sweeter expression than :).

Thank you for telling me that. :)

Hehe - I agree with you - I never thought of that smily as sarcastic until somene pointed it out to me - I hope I never offended anyone with it :rolleyes: - I just think it's cute :p- If I am being sarcastic you will not need a smiley to figure it out - :D

WVapor

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Memphis, TN
I am glad that you are happy with the deal. It is a pleasure for me, too.

If you need my help, please let me know immediately. I love to answer questions.:)

She is not kidding. I had a million of them and she answered them all. She is the fastest and most kind supplier I have communicated with.

Is Healthcabin the only china supplier on the forum? Not being on the forum was a deal breaker for me for a lot of other suppliers.

Thanks again Amy.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
A good idea!

But please make sure that we will get them by the 357th day, because it takes us one week to send them back to factories. :)

The fact that a supplier suggested that got my attention. I'm now looking over your site. Lets face it, I didnt expect that haha.

Probably the most straightforward, honest, intelligent thing i've read in the last 8 hours. lets face it, you cant ship one atty back..this supplier realizes that, and is willing to work with us in bulk over time? Seriously need to go see what they've got now.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
The fact that a supplier suggested that got my attention. I'm now looking over your site. Lets face it, I didnt expect that haha.

Probably the most straightforward, honest, intelligent thing i've read in the last 8 hours. lets face it, you cant ship one atty back..this supplier realizes that, and is willing to work with us in bulk over time? Seriously need to go see what they've got now.

Thank you for your attention.

now we provide six months warranty for our products, because the factories provide six months warranty for their products. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
New to e-cigs and just ordered a bunch on friday from HC cause of all the good words i've heard from this company. Anxious to get started and throw the analogs in the garbage where they belong. Hope all goes well with order :)

Thank you for your order. we will take good care of all orders including yours as always. :)

Numonik

Nov 16, 2009
Canada
Hello there new to this site, just wanna say "hey" and im excited to get my Joye 510 from you guys. Should be here any day, but i just read that some e-juice coming from china had anti freeze in it:confused:. Just wondering what ur take on this is and what your quality control is like. Other than that stoked on getting it and fast shipping with tracking too:thumb: Take care, happy vapin'.

Peace Numonik

Numonik

Nov 16, 2009
Canada
Hello there new to this site, just wanna say "hey" and im excited to get my Joye 510 from you guys. Should be here any day, but i just read that some e-juice coming from china had anti freeze in it:confused:. Just wondering what ur take on this is and what your quality control is like. Other than that stoked on getting it and fast shipping with tracking too:thumb: Take care, happy vapin'.

Peace Numonik

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

Peace Numonik

Hi there is no anti freeze thing in our ejuice, which is all from boge. :)

vapair

Nov 11, 2009
Calgary
Hi there is no anti freeze thing in our ejuice, which is all from boge. :)

Yea I heard the same report which came from the FDA. Turns out they tested 18 products, one of them tested positive for 1% D.E.G. a component of anti-freeze, and it's also used to dry tobacco which they use in much greater quantities.

Basically, this is just the F.D.A causing a media scare to steer people away from a market which they do not make a profit from, unlike the tobacco market..imo. No Cancer, Death. or Illnesses have been reported from e-cigs. Not a single related death in 6 years... Nuff said.

However, It is nice to know what you are ingesting!! I know Johnson Creek Company labels their ingredients on their bottles. Ironic how this company was not one of the ones tested in the F.D.A experiments ;).

I'm still waiting for my first Starter Kit from HealthCabin. I'm sure the Ejuice is safe, but do you guys label your ingredients on your product? If not, would you consider making them available to the public on your web-site if you don't already?

Cheers

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
i just read that some e-juice coming from china had anti freeze in it:confused:.

Scare stories, as already stated. Propylene glycol, which is used in anti-freeze, is the base liquid in nearly all e-juices (nowadays you can also get vegetable glycerine, "VG", which gives more vape but less flavour and hit, IMO). Propylene glycol is also used in foods and cosmetics, amongst other things, and is relatively harmless to vape compared to tobacco smoke :thumb:

You won't go wrong in Amy's caring hands!

Hi, dear Amy :wub:

scylla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread