The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

About your eGo cones...

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by BuGlen, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BuGlen

BuGlen Divergent ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Tampa, Florida
    A couple of questions about your eGo cones (under tools and vanity):

Does the straight cone cover the flange of the Smok cartos? I ask because I have a straight cone that's just a bit short and doesn't meet the bottom of the tank when fully threaded.

Does the flared cone have air channels or air holes? Again, I have a flared cone that doesn't have either and makes the draw very tight.

2. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Hi BuGlen, Both the straight and flared stainless cones have a slot in the top for airflow. Also neither of them has a large enough center opening to allow a flanged cartomizer to go inside of it so there is going to be a little bit of a gap. Our 15mm tanks have a recess in the caps so those will fit flush to the ring.

3. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Also neither of these are higher than the top of the 510 connector when fully threaded on so they have to be slightly unthreaded to touch the tank.

4. BuGlen

BuGlen Divergent ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Tampa, Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.