Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I finally found a juice worthy of filling a carto (yay!). I filled a Boge 510 carto, hoping that I could use the large eGo cone that came with my kit to finish off the look. However, there is a flange about halfway down inside the cone that prevents the carto from sliding down through to screw onto the battery. Am I doing something wrong? From every description I can find, the cone is supposed to fit over all 510 atomized cartridges. I have ordered some of the short cones that just cover the outer battery threads, but was hoping to use the taller cones that match the battery. Thanks to the wise ones in advance.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
hmm, I've got cones that fit over standard Boge's. Is your carto flanged at the bottom for carto tanks?

Hi Cloud - the carto is a cylinder, standard Boge 510 stainless 2.0-2.4 ohm. But there is a flange or "ring" inside the cone itself that I didn't notice until I tried to use it today.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I have 2 cones, and 4 more cartos. I tried to put the cartos down into the cones through the top, and the threads for the carto don't even fit through the flange inside the cone (geez I hope that makes sense). The hole inside the cone seems awfully small. Do you have any vendor suggestions for something else?

I'm also not sure what I could ever use these cones for...the bottom of the cone reads "Joyetech" and "eGo-C" and threads onto the outside of the battery (I have removed the atty that came with it). The cone tapers as you look up towards the top. Oddly, I could drop the carto in from the top, but it won't go all the way down through the cone so that I can screw it onto the battery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread