Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The team ran down to the wire on VG (shipment is late) so we had to do it in 50.50 instead of MAXVG. That said, there's so much flavoring in it (PG based) that the difference is almost not differentiable. Just wanted to give the PG sensitive folks a heads-up!~
Decided to give this one a miss - already using a fair bit of PG/VG mixed into VG ones, and I'm short of breath/wheezing if I overdo it. (Never mind so loving the Strawnilla and Got Cookie!).

Any chance max VG version comes along in the future?

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I love that he said THIS TRIP!!! Can't wait for it to be PERMANENT!!!! LET'S ALL JOIN NANNY IN DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! Thank you CLARK!

You all have been SO SWEET putting up with me raving about ACB!!! I know I was obnoxious!!!!:facepalm:

I hope everyone gets to see what the fuss is about. And now I can stop buying on the black market, selling organs, and chasing the unicorn!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Your order number is: 27816

is it here yet?!

ACB is up on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!

order #27820

I spoke too soon. Up a minute or two earlier than expected!

Your order number is: 27821

:toast:

Whoop Whoop! #27822

27825! had to order some more cb and cls since i'm a ..... and used heat to steep................

Order up! # 27830....

Woo hoo missed the last run, so happy got some this time around....and my first Reo to try it on yesterday! So broke and yet so happy :D H appiness overload! Thanks Clark and Katy!

#27823!!!

Hope everyone gets some!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I got some!!!!! Order # 27827. Major Woop Woop!!!

Decided to give this one a miss - already using a fair bit of PG/VG mixed into VG ones, and I'm short of breath/wheezing if I overdo it. (Never mind so loving the Strawnilla and Got Cookie!).

Any chance max VG version comes along in the future?

I think, when we do it permanently, we will do it in MAXVG. We just ran low on VG, like, down to the wire. Supplier is slow. Yes, I stalk my mailbox, too. :)

Done and done! (Sigh)
Thought my cc would get a break this week! :0

Man throwing a curveball, SR release on a Thursday. Glad I checked in here. YOUR ORDER NUMBER IS: 27836

Thank you kindly for the order folks!~ XOXO Website is blowing up. LMAO

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Order Up!!!
Your order number is: 27841

Missed the last run so we'll try a 50ml sample. :D

#27843. Work got in the way.

You all have been SO SWEET putting up with me raving about ACB!!! I know I was obnoxious!!!!:facepalm:

I hope everyone gets to see what the fuss is about. And now I can stop buying on the black market, selling organs, and chasing the unicorn!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

be prepared for a deep steep - I am saving mine for Christmas!!

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS

YAHOO!!!!!

I'll give you a month before you start offering your grandkids for a 50 LMAO

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX

YAHOO!!!!!

Normally you don't catch the unicorn...just sayin Clark and Co have made all of our ACB dreams come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread