Accessories for a 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectorkitty

Nov 13, 2010
Vermont
I bought a Joye 510 in 2010 and never really used it much. I'm now starting to use it, and it works great except I'm really unhappy with the atomizer and cartridge route. It is really messy for me unless I'm doing something wrong. There seem to be a lot of new developments since I've purchased. I'm interested in the tanks, or cartomizers, or is that the same thing? And what would be compatible with my 510 that people have used and liked? I'd appreciate any help. :)

jude4044

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Genuine joyetech cartomizers (cignot.com and indyvaporshop.com) work extremely well. Despite having a high resistance (~2.8 ohms), it works unbelievably amazing with the joye 510 3.3 volt settings. To quantify, I can take roughly 50 6-10 second drags before needing to refill. (field of vapor has done a review on it on youtube)

Because I'm currently on a genesis atomizer kick, I recently purchased a piculisci genesis atomizer (vaperev.com) and have been using this exclusively. For all intents and purposes it is a genesis slash tank-cartridge system, but works 100 times better than a normal tank-atomizer system without the leaking problems.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I recently purchased some Kanger 510 M3 clearomizers which are like little tanks (I also have some CE2s which work fine but you don't need a needle and syringe to fill the Kangers). From my understanding (limited experience but LOTS of reading), you can use just about any cartomizer/clearomizer as long as the resistance is within a certain range. There is a chart somewhere...... like 2.5 to 3.2 ohms???????? Don't hold me to that!! If you stick to "standard resistance" you should be fine.

You also want to look for 510 connectors, or you can get adapters, but there are so many 510 connection products you should be able to find something that works for you.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Spectorkitty, are you still around? Did you find something that worked for you? You never came back! In case you still need help or suggestions, I just posted this on another thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/413327-maybe-solution-people-wanting-small-e-cig.html#post9431301.

Sorry, I don't feel like re-typing it here, hence the link. Maybe, if I put it in your thread, you'll find it better.

For some reason, when I stumbled upon this old thread, I started to feel worried about you. I hope my link helps. Please, if you're still around, let us know how you're doing and if you need any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread