Achieved clouds, made some AWESOME liquid, and a shout-out to BlackCloudVapor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cramptholomew

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Maryland
So, I posted a few days ago about getting a ..... ton of vapemail the other day (BIG birthday order). I dove into setting up my new mech (sigelei silver dragon), and IGO-W. It was a bit of a learning curve, but with help from you folks, I got it going yesterday. I bored out the air hole to 5/64ths, made my coil (1.3ohm) and mounted it closer to the outside ring of the atty. Threw some cotton ball wick in it, made sure that the coil had good exposure, and positioned the air hole directly in front of the coil. CLOUDS!!! AWESOME!!! I was seriously impressed. Thanks again, everyone, who gave me advice, and some great tips!

Last night I set about making some 6mg liquid in 5ml samples. I bought 29 flavors from Wizard Labs, so I figured I'd better get sampling. Since I LOVE to cook, and it's something I'm naturally good at (I am, what can I say? My uncle says I can "see flavors"), I made a couple blends that seemed like they'd work, and then a cappuccino/caramel/kona blend. Well the "weird blends" came out AWESOME. One, in particular, is sensational (I won't give away my secrets!). That cappuccino, though... That needs to have a good sit for a LONG time... Either way, I was more than excited to start delving into juice making. It's so much fun!!!

EDIT: The shout out is not a shill. I promise. These guy at Black Cloud Vapor gave me great service, and I told them I'd give them a shout out on ECF. I've moved the shout-out portion of this post to the reviews section.

Again, thank you ECF for being here, and for being a great bunch of people. This really is a great community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread