The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ack...order wrong mix

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by matthawk7, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. matthawk7

matthawk7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Columbia, SC
    So either I was drinking when I ordered or didn't pay enough attention...but I ordered 80/20 vg/pg instead of the other way around! I was looking forward to seeing what thinner juice would do for me since I usually vape at 50/50 or so.

Glad this was a test order and I didn't order big bottles but it does make me want for a cheap shipping option. I understand the simplicity of flat rate shipping, but I see this as a missed opportunity. I would gladly order another few small bottles with a 2-3 dollar shipping option, but now I'm just going to wait.

2. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

unfortunately we need to use priority mail with delivery confirmation to protect both us and you. Pamela and I understand folks desire to save money, trust me we save all we can too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.