Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
This was my last post in a thread I made to the same effect over a year ago:

It is a moot point. I called them and they didn't care. It is starting to feel like no one cares except for the people these things have helped, The people profitting from their sales and the occaisional rogue doctor who no one is listening to. We are outnumbered and outfinanced as well as overpowered politically. The fact that so many people think the aclu's position regarding the seperation of church and state has ANY relevance as to whether they should be ALLOWED to help us tells me that we are all screwed and will be back under BT BP and the FDA's EVIL thumb in no time.

Captu4ik

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Captu4ik, would you be able to post their response?
Dear Mr. Small,
Thank you for contacting the ACLU.
State affiliates of the ACLU handle requests for legal assistance; lobby the state legislatures, and host public forums throughout the year. Your state affiliate is therefore best equipped to handle your concerns.
To find the contact information for your ACLU affiliate office; please visit http://www.aclu.org and select your state from the "Your Local ACLU" menu at the right of the page.
Please also consider becoming a member of the ACLU. To join, please visit http://www.aclu.org or call 1-888-567-ACLU.
Sincerely,
D. Barber
Correspondence Manager, American Civil Liberties Union
======= Subject: Electronic Cigarettes Electronic cigarettes are a relatively new product coming from China. They are marketed to tobacco smokers as a safer alternative to Tobacco since they do not contain the carcinogens that Tobacco does. This also eliminates the problems caused by second-hand smoke. There are already over 1 million smokers in the US who have made the switch. Unfortunately, the FDA is deadset against e-cigs, wanting to regulate them as "Drug/Delivery Devices" rather than as Tobacco products. If the FDA has their way, this will mean years of testing before they can be marketed, with millions of smokers health at risk until then.
What is the ACLU's stance on e-cigarettes ? Thanks for your time -- Capt. Ed Small.

That was the response from the Nat'l HQ.

I rec'v'd nothing from my email to the Fl. chapter but a form request for membership ...

Last edited:

fishops

Feb 26, 2010
USA
The ACLU exists solely to provide legal support in civil rights cases. You probably aren't going to get a response if you're not already suing, being sued, or part of a class action. They are very wary of responding to "what's your position on" questions, largely due to some of the "new world order" nutbags that have already popped up in this thread.

LOL NWO nutbag... guess you would be refering to me... Thats OK I was once a braindead zombie also...

Do some research before you call someone a nutbag because you could be looking at yourself in the mirror.. No offense intended.. a few subjects for you sleepers to research.. because I have done the research...

Councel on Foreign Relations... Founded my David Rockafeller / Henry Kissenger. (wonder what they do)
Trilaterial Commission (wonder what they do)
Bilderberg Group (wonder what they do)
Rothchild (wonder what they do)
Club of 300 (wonder what they do)
Club of Rome....(wonder what they do)
United Nations ....(wonder what they do)
These are the top organizations
Federal Reserve... Private run for profit bank ... Not part of the US government. fact... open up your telephone book the Federal Reserve will not be listed in the government section but will be listed in the white pages next to Federal Express... Hmmmm :blink:

You can stay asleep and bury your head in the sand.. and keep watching tv the giant tv propaganda box.
Or wake up... Its up too you. I personally perfer to be aware and stand up for my own creator given rights... than be a zombie that has to be told what too do and how to do it.. Good Luck :toast:.. A simple google search will fill you in on the above groups...

It just cracks me up when braindead people try to be smart when they have done absolutely no research on a subject. And nothing to add but what they seen on TV the giant lieing propaganda box... :pop:

little video for those that have never seen this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWBTL33MpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8

Like I said in my previous post dealing with the ACLU is pointless.

Sorry for the thread highjack... And I do sincerely apologize if I offended anyone. :blush:

Last edited:

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
I think someone suggested the ACLU quite a while back, and the responses were not good...I guess we're not a good enough oppressed minority for them to sink their teeth into yet.

I don't think we are "criminal" enough for the American Criminal Liberties Union to give us any support.

A group that it is best to stay clear of, way clear of... much much slime could rub off on you.

Just sayin'

Bryce

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Spokane, WA
I hate to stir the coals here Don, but I just can't help myself, besides I don't think the ACLU is going to do squat for us. Do you think that Bush and Browns meaning of the term New World Order might be a little different than yours? Perhaps a little less sinister and conspiratorial. Is that a possibility in your mind? Usually only pretend tv villains announce their plans before actually carrying them out.

Captu4ik

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
LOL NWO nutbag... guess you would be refering to me... Thats OK ...

[SNIP]

Sorry for the thread highjack... And I do sincerely apologize if I offended anyone. :blush:

Offended ?!?

Naahhhh, I was looking for a good laugh, just didn't expect to find it here, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread