Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Hey guys. Id like to thank SVC for this tank. I also bought some root beer and you guys let me put it in with the tank shipment for no shipping cost. Above and beyond. My wait time on this was only a week, so I got in at the rite time :2cool:.

I still ended up having trouble with my Notta tank and the carto flooding along with collapsed wic from blowing it out. The problem is solved and I will go over that in the review to help others. Not that anyone had the same issue I did but just in case. Im a fan of SVC :toast:. So keep an eye out and I will be posting the review in a day or two.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Just an update on the review. I have been having trouble with my internet connection being too slow for the last 5 months. I also upgraded my camera a couple weeks ago so the speed really hurts. Started my upload (11 minute clip) at 640p before I went to bed the other night, and it was still uploading when I woke up. Two hours later it was still going when we had a power outage. I had been fighting century link for the last 5 months, cause they took my 1.5 down to .5. Finally have a repair order, and a tech is due tomorrow. They just kept canceling my repair orders and never telling me, but the guy I talked to swears that when he puts one in, its diff then when I do. So im hopeful. In the mean time I have made part 2 at 320p and will have to wait to upload it.

I can say that its all good with this tank. So far I have 5 days on my first carto and not one time have I got a wet battery connection, even when the carto gurgles. Everyone needs this tank.

Someone should make a CE2 clip with the Arry tank. Anyone? I would give it a shot if I had a CE3. I have yet to try one.

HolaAmigos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2011
Texas

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Thank you H/B. You both talked me into it. I will move the U/L up on the list. Its real unfortunate that I no longer have that tank though. Hard times, and We Are Vapors needed help more then I felt the need for a tank. I miss it though. Will have to get another one some day. Till then I have a copy of the film on the way to look forward to. :) Once I watch it I may offer it up as a pass around or something. Sort of like netflix but with a case and a padded envelope lol. I just wonder how far it would go. Message in a bottle kinda deal. No one steal my idea lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread