Actions while smoking and vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScootenNewton

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
I had hundreds of repetitive actions that i did while i smoked analogs. I have now converted those actions into vaping. I always smoked an analog after eating. I felt like that was the best time to smoke. I actually do that while vaping now. When i finish eating i feel like i HAVE to vape. Another example is when i first hop into my car. Again, when i used to smoke analogs i would always light up in my car, it was the first thing i did, i now do that while vaping. I feel like every habit i had while i was on analogs has switched to vaping. The worst one is when i drink. As soon as i pop open that beer or start mixing that vodka, I kept feeding the train, I did not stop smoking until i passed out. One right after another. I would go through a pack within 3 to 4 hours. and again haha, I now do that while vaping. I'm not saying its a bad thing, I just think its odd.

Is anyone else like this? If so, what are your habits?

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
I had hundreds of repetitive actions that i did while i smoked analogs. I have now converted those actions into vaping. I always smoked an analog after eating. I felt like that was the best time to smoke. I actually do that while vaping now. When i finish eating i feel like i HAVE to vape. Another example is when i first hop into my car. Again, when i used to smoke analogs i would always light up in my car, it was the first thing i did, i now do that while vaping. I feel like every habit i had while i was on analogs has switched to vaping. The worst one is when i drink. As soon as i pop open that beer or start mixing that vodka, I kept feeding the train, I did not stop smoking until i passed out. One right after another. I would go through a pack within 3 to 4 hours. and again haha, I now do that while vaping. I'm not saying its a bad thing, I just think its odd.

Is anyone else like this? If so, what are your habits?

Yes! I believe the fact that vaping can TOTALLY replicate the entire habit of smoking is why it's so effective when all sanctioned NRT methods fail! Fail!! and FAIL!!!

With my morning coffee I vape tobacco flavors... After meals I like to sometimes vape coffee flavors... My ADV is generally a tobacco flavor, but I switch around between fruit, coffee, and dessert flavors all day long... I had long given up smoking in the house before I quit smoking... I would go outside, or in the garage if the weather was truly bad... So, that first after sex vape was PURE AMBROSIA!!
:evil::toast:

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
I do the exact same thing. As a matter of fact, that's how I learned that I could quit smoking analogs. I vaped while I drank. Before vaping, I would do good at my attempts to quit smoking until I had a beer or two, then I'd always end up buying a pack. I'm somewhat of a weekend warrior musician. I play gigs just about every weekend, so I spend most of my weekends in bars. I'd spend the whole week doing pretty good at statying off the cigs, then when the weekend came and I had a drink or two it was over.
I also have to have a vape after eating, when I get in the car and after sexy time with my lady friend.

One difference is that I don't feel the overwhelming need to vape first thing when I get up in the morning. I do like to vape with my morning coffee, but it's not the first thing I think about, like I did with cigs. Of course, I vape in the house and with cigs I had to stand on the porch with my robe and slippers.

Of course now, I do vape more constantly than I ever smoked, but I'm still pretty much a noob. I need to start setting some limits for myself.

ScootenNewton

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
Yes! I believe the fact that vaping can TOTALLY replicate the entire habit of smoking is why it's so effective when all sanctioned NRT methods fail! Fail!! and FAIL!!!

With my morning coffee I vape tobacco flavors... After meals I like to sometimes vape coffee flavors... My ADV is generally a tobacco flavor, but I switch around between fruit, coffee, and dessert flavors all day long... I had long given up smoking in the house before I quit smoking... I would go outside, or in the garage if the weather was truly bad... So, that first after sex vape was PURE AMBROSIA!!
:evil::toast:

Ok, that's good to hear. It still is pure ambrosia for me! The way i look at it is, Atleast im not "smoking", and vaping instead. It has only been 19 days that i have quit smoking analogs and every day i want one more and more. I have been Satan for those two weeks, just pure evil and rude, atleast i notice it and try to calm down. But my wife understands... I think? I have to ask, where do you get your coffee flavors? I have bought one from Moon Mountain, MBV, and a couple other places and i cannot find a decent mix. All of the ones i have tried taste like chocolate milk with bleach. I bought a cappuccino flavored one in Lincoln Nebraska when i visited family and it was very delightful. I cant find one that amounts to any form of coffee.

ScootenNewton

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
Doesn't seem odd to me as it's the ritual and the (I guess) habit with hands and mouth and stuff? I vape pretty much the way I smoked, I think? Well other than the way you have to hold it, and when you are just holding it or when you lay it down at lease it's not just burning away money :laugh:

See, i don't consider it a habit but i didn't know how else to explain it.

ScootenNewton

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
I do the exact same thing. As a matter of fact, that's how I learned that I could quit smoking analogs. I vaped while I drank. Before vaping, I would do good at my attempts to quit smoking until I had a beer or two, then I'd always end up buying a pack. I'm somewhat of a weekend warrior musician. I play gigs just about every weekend, so I spend most of my weekends in bars. I'd spend the whole week doing pretty good at statying off the cigs, then when the weekend came and I had a drink or two it was over.
I also have to have a vape after eating, when I get in the car and after sexy time with my lady friend.

One difference is that I don't feel the overwhelming need to vape first thing when I get up in the morning. I do like to vape with my morning coffee, but it's not the first thing I think about, like I did with cigs. Of course, I vape in the house and with cigs I had to stand on the porch with my robe and slippers.

Of course now, I do vape more constantly than I ever smoked, but I'm still pretty much a noob. I need to start setting some limits for myself.

Everything you said fits right into my style. I am also the same way with constantly vaping. I vape WAY too much. I go Through about 8-12 ml a day. But i have not gotten sick or any effects from it so i'd say i'm doing fine.

ScootenNewton

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado
Coffee and vaping. Driving and vaping. Take a break at work and vape. Vape after dinner. All the same as when I smoked but now I don't have to spray on a ton of perfume or chew a piece of gum after each vape.

I love that fact as well. I can actually smell people when they get back from smoking a ciggarete. I never used to be able to. I am not dogging on people that still smoke at all, my wife still smokes and i have no problem with people that do.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Ok, that's good to hear. It still is pure ambrosia for me! The way i look at it is, Atleast im not "smoking", and vaping instead. It has only been 19 days that i have quit smoking analogs and every day i want one more and more. I have been Satan for those two weeks, just pure evil and rude, atleast i notice it and try to calm down. But my wife understands... I think? I have to ask, where do you get your coffee flavors? I have bought one from Moon Mountain, MBV, and a couple other places and i cannot find a decent mix. All of the ones i have tried taste like chocolate milk with bleach. I bought a cappuccino flavored one in Lincoln Nebraska when i visited family and it was very delightful. I cant find one that amounts to any form of coffee.

Due to forum rules you'll have to PM me for the answer to that question...

txgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Everything you said fits right into my style. I am also the same way with constantly vaping. I vape WAY too much. I go Through about 8-12 ml a day. But i have not gotten sick or any effects from it so i'd say i'm doing fine.

I too, vape way too much. I have found some juices that I really, really like and I can't put the PV down. I did actually feel ill a couple times and had strange dreams chain vaping before I went to sleep. I've since lowered my nic to 3mg - 6mg and I can chain vape without the negative effects.

Even so, it's become something I like to do as opposed to something I felt like I needed to do (when I was smoking analogs)

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
I too, vape way too much. I have found some juices that I really, really like and I can't put the PV down. I did actually feel ill a couple times and had strange dreams chain vaping before I went to sleep. I've since lowered my nic to 3mg - 6mg and I can chain vape without the negative effects.

Even so, it's become something I like to do as opposed to something I felt like I needed to do (when I was smoking analogs)

Nicotine, like caffeine, is a stimulant... A lot of people have sleep issues shortly after switching to vaping. It normally passes with time as your body acclimates.
In other cases some have found relief by reducing the nic level of the juice they vape a couple of hours before bedtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread