Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I have been vaping for 18 months now and have used most atomizers (and all of the penstyle attys): regular and LR. My favorite, by far, is the Boge Leo. It is becoming increasingly popular and more and more suppliers are carrying the Leo.

Its only downside is that it is not compatible with anything else. [Of course the same was true of the 510 when it first came out.]

The Leo battery is just fine, but it is the same ~3.4V as all other fat batts. Sometimes I want a more intense vape, such as I would get on a VV mod or even on my 3.7V ProVape-1. Thus my desire for an adapter.

In my case, a 901 batt to Leo atty adapter would be great. Others might want a 510 batt to Leo atty adapter. [There are so few mods with 801 fittings that there is little point in creating an 801 to Leo adapter.]

If this is not the appropriate forum to post this request, can you direct me elsewhere?

Thanks, modders! You (and the juice mixers) make our vaping world go round!

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I'm suprised I haven't seen this addressed before now with the ever growing popularity of the Leo. I'm now tempted to try one since you've stated that it is you're favorite atty by far.

Now to the question at hand. While most any modder can make any adapter you prefer, that would require either a donor battery or tools that the average modder doesn't own. IMO this request should be asked of the suppliers. They have the means to get these produced and make them available at a fair price. For all we know, the wheels may already be in motion.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks, Dudeman! [FYI: I almost called you "ZOMBIES" because of how that word dominates the area of your ID information.]

In this case, the battery would be fairly expensive to commit to this use (and the Leo is so new, most of us haven't worn out the one that came with our kit).

Right after I posted here, I had an insight similar to yours and posted the request in the Good Prophets and MadVapes forums, two leading suppliers of adapters (and MadVapes also carries the Leo). Come to think of it, the same applies to LiteCigUSA (carries adapters and the Leo). I'll go make my plea to Shawn now.

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
Could anyone with a Leo actually measure the thread diameter, pitch, length, and contact depth.
Way back in the day before adapters modders were finding power jacks, CCTV jacks and the such to fit various e-cigs.
I know it's something the manufacturer doesn't want out, but I doubt the threads are proprietary. Their use on this particular e-cig may be, but thread sizes are not.

Don't have to trash one to measure it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread