leo to 510 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardcore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2009
pittsburgh, pa
i don't own a leo, but i figured that those of you who do might be interested in getting an adapter that will allow you to use a not-so-proprietary atty model with your leo. also, you can of course use 510 to 801/901/kr/etc adapters on top of this adapter if the 510 isn't your cup of tea :) didn't see this here with a quick search, so here ya go: Leo To 510 Adapter - Avid Vaper

i have no vested interest, i just think cisco's a great guy :) enjoy!

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
i don't own a leo, but i figured that those of you who do might be interested in getting an adapter that will allow you to use a not-so-proprietary atty model with your leo. also, you can of course use 510 to 801/901/kr/etc adapters on top of this adapter if the 510 isn't your cup of tea :) didn't see this here with a quick search, so here ya go: Leo To 510 Adapter - Avid Vaper

But will this work with joye's new T atty tank system...if so I can use my leo batteries for something instead of waiting for boge to come out with a tank system

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
But will this work with joye's new T atty tank system...if so I can use my leo batteries for something instead of waiting for boge to come out with a tank system

may not be as far off as you think Rick. The new cartomizers that I'll be getting in shortly hold 5 ml. of ejuice.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I am thinking it should work going to buy one and see. I have just learned that the leo battery is 3.7 volts compared to the ego that is 3.2. That would be the reason leo can produce more vape. If this adapter works with joye's T atty and tank system going to be a killer vape

I agree, I will be picking up one of the adapters I buy a lot from Avid.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
mxbnw, i can't imagine it would be hard (now that they've got the one) for them to reverse it, so to speak :) maybe drop them a line about it?

mgmrick, so there's no PWM in the leo, eh? interesting. i wish you luck on the experiment.

I was going to send Cisco a email tonight to see if he has it in the works.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York

Ordered one and we are both in new york so should not take too long to get here (if it ever stops snowing)

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Hey Rick, let me know how well it works, I want to carry these if they're any good.

Just got email from vendor saying it would not work. Sent an email back asking why not. From the pictures looks like the cone should fit over the adapter. Or maybe a 510 extension? Or maybe need to grind a little bit off adapter so cone can go over. Waiting to hear back from vendor

You could DIY yourself LEO -> 510 adapter

Attachments

• diy-adapter.jpg
    diy-adapter.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 288
  • pic02.jpg
    pic02.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 542
  • DSCF0072.jpg
    DSCF0072.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 134
  • DSCF0074.jpg
    DSCF0074.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 149

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Out of the box this adapter does NOT work for joye-T. I am using it by grinding down the out side of it so the joye-t atty would slide down over the adapter. You must also grind off off the leo battery collar for this to work. Maybe a 510 extension used also would allow it to work with out grinding down adapter and leo battery

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Out of the box this adapter does NOT work for joye-T. I am using it by grinding down the out side of it so the joye-t atty would slide down over the adapter. You must also grind off off the leo battery collar for this to work. Maybe a 510 extension used also would allow it to work with out grinding down adapter and leo battery

Did you get it to work? How does it vape? I'm thinking of trying the eGo-T myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread