AdapteveR Battery Question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

datacreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
USA
This may not be the right forum to ask but hopefully someone here will know.

Will these protected batteries fit the medium size AdapteveR sleeve?
Protected CR2/15270 Li-Ion Battery - 15mm across, 29mm tall.

Also I saw in a video review that the 14500 would fit the medium sleeve as well. Can someone confirm that?

I'm looking to buy the protected CR2s but would be bummed if they don't fit the medium AdapteveR sleeve.

TIA

glennnnnnn

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Scarborough UK
Hi datacreek

I bookmarked this thread to see if you got an answer

I am using the unprotected Ultrafire CR2's so I cant really help, but I can say there isn't a whole lot of wiggle room with mine

I don't know how much bigger the protected CR2's are and i haven't got anything accurate enough to measure mine sorry.

But I will say that I don't have any issues using the unprotected ones

From what I can gather, so long as you aren't running the batteries down too much and are sensible about charging them you have nothing to worry about.

I have found that the vapor drops off and I change the batteries way before the atty stops firing anyway.

Im going to invite a flame here, but I really truly don't think anyone could sell a dangerous battery anyway, not in the litigatious world we live in, I think its alot of rumor and half truth

If there was a hint of truth in the rumors, they would be withdrawn from sale by the manufacturer for fear of being sued.

Glenn

datacreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
USA
After talking with Thad, he thinks these may be a bit long. He is ordering some to work with. It may take making a slightly longer sleeve, plus he wants to see how they work with different atomizers.
I imagine the batteries will shut off using a standard 510 atty but should be OK with 801, 901 or HV 510.
The good news is he's looking into it.

He may end up making a slightly longer sleeve for those of us who want to use these.
I'll update this thread when I know something for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread