Adding different flavored juice to a pre filled Carto??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
You can always vape down the old flavors and rinse the carto if you don't feel they would be a good combination. Just pop off the white cap, take out the oring and flush it under hot tap water. Blow the water through from the mouth end several times. Then when the batting looks white and it smells clean give it three or four good hard blows and dab up any water on the outside and inside edge with a paper towel and fill away!

Taryn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Florida
Some let them air dry after blowing out the excess water, I haven't found it helps so I just refill right away. I don't clean every fill, just when the batting is looking discolored, the amount of liquid it holds goes down or it just seems to draw harder. I usually get several fills in between cleaning.

And yes it will not hurt it to get water in it, cleans out any cooked juice clogging it up.

jtoddaz

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
US
Some let them air dry after blowing out the excess water, I haven't found it helps so I just refill right away. I don't clean every fill, just when the batting is looking discolored, the amount of liquid it holds goes down or it just seems to draw harder. I usually get several fills in between cleaning.

And yes it will not hurt it to get water in it, cleans out any cooked juice clogging it up.

Gracias. :thumbs:

edbaar49

Nov 24, 2009
Saratoga, CA.
I've been doing this a lot... refilling a pre-filled with another flavor, without rinsing the carto beforehand. Try to refill with a complementary flavor though, or you may end up with something horrid. I'm refilling menthol, Kant, coffee, chocolate, cinammon bun with 555 which seems to make the flavor mellower. I've also tried refilling menthol with French Pipe and, there is possibly nothing this fp will mix with (it's not to my liking, anyway). I think 555 or most any of the tobacco flavors will mix well with just about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread