Adding Flavourless VG to Pre-mixed Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitdiculous

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2010
Milton, Ontario
I've only vaped 100% PG based flavours thus far and tried some other juices that had anywhere from 10% to 35% VG and it gave a much smoother TH. I will be ordering some pure flavourless PG and VG for DIY juice soon, but wanted to know if it was possible to add some of that VG to my existing "ready-to-vape" juices? will it water down the taste alot? has anyone done this with success?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've only vaped 100% PG based flavours thus far and tried some other juices that had anywhere from 10% to 35% VG and it gave a much smoother TH. I will be ordering some pure flavourless PG and VG for DIY juice soon, but wanted to know if it was possible to add some of that VG to my existing "ready-to-vape" juices? will it water down the taste alot? has anyone done this with success?

Yes it will dilute the flavor And the nic level. You can get 0 mg nic ejuice or flavoring (many vendors carry it but esp. the DIY shops) to match what you already have and add some unflavored nic ejuice to maintain nic level. I do this a lot where I have had to buy PG ejuice at higher nic than I vape. I worked out the math and then marked a 60ml bottle with a Sharpie with hash marks for the original high nic ejuice, VG additions and flavoring. Makes for a simple transition and it vapes well with the same flavor level as the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread