Adding More Smokeless Tobacco Products to the CASAA Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
I noticed when I was looking at the smokeless tobacco section of the CASAA site that dip (american type moist snuff), the most used form of smokeless tobacco in the US is not listed. I understand that some people may have some hesitancy about advocating a spit type of smokeless, but it clearly is a very valuable product for harm reduction. This is especially true as it is available nearly everywhere.

There are many stereotypes about dip, and certainly a whole lot of misinformation from decades of brainwashing that still influences THR advocates. I'm hoping this......oversight...can be corrected.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Thanks for that link!

Hey - do you have (or can you find for me) a picture of some loose tobacco on a white background similar to how we have the other products shown? That would be very helpful! Maybe you'd be willing to write the text about it, as well? It would be great to have a member with a little more knowledge of the subject do the write up. Just something short and sweet like we have for the other ST? Pretty please? ;)

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Thanks for that link!

Hey - do you have (or can you find for me) a picture of some loose tobacco on a white background similar to how we have the other products shown? That would be very helpful! Maybe you'd be willing to write the text about it, as well? It would be great to have a member with a little more knowledge of the subject do the write up. Just something short and sweet like we have for the other ST? Pretty please? ;)

PM sent a few days ago. Check your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread