Advanced Coil/Wick Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
Advanced Coil and wick designs

That's right ladies and gentlemen, this is the thread where you post your more advanced or more complex coil/wick designs. So post what you have tried, and the outcome.

1. Explain your design

2. How it performs

3. Take a pic of your setup

In the pic it shows the Spin-E coil design by Mister-E. Where there isn't a wick inside the coil, just a coil pressing against the cotton wool. Produces clouds of vapor.

Attachments

• 0 (18).jpg
    0 (18).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 449
coils are fun! Although, I must mention I also like to watch ants for hours on end (if I am learning new stuff from them) & other assorted oddness fun.

I made some videos & posted them in "The Pyrex SS hybrid Wick" that Scubabatdan created in the modding forums. My coils in the vids are mostly just advanced in looks & were made partially for entertainment & part for a bit of science-ish stuff toward possible good vapes. Note: The "Spin E in E" requires only mesh(no glass, baking soda nor silver needed)[It may suck or be great it is too experimental to know lol] Just mE having fun like Kermit as I hermit along freely seeking stuff on my continual quests for new & exciting vapes. Vaping is soo much more fun to actually do than smoking! I once loved rolling my own (Native tobacco) & still do(mesh cotton hemp & coils ;)). Some may find notes of comedy drama & or some non science &/or ignorance. It;s just m
AYDjG.png
treading into (as far as I know) the unknown.

I am going to post the newest one (the others are on my channel & ECF allows only 1 vid per post). A big thanks to Scubatdan & Big Screen D for inspiring my goofy science. Also a big thanks to xMackx for providing a place some may find it possibly entertaining in the RAS subforum(soo many subforums to visit);) & mostly for letting mE know the "Spin E" "Gen E" can be rigged up & liked by more than just mE. I was not sure if others would like it as I am weird have odd tastes. Mesh often tastes nasty to mE & others always hate cotton or silica. I have smoked lichens. nuff said:blink:

Best viewed full screen HD

Note: I did not go into detail about the baking soda treatment in the vid. I took the luer & heated it until red hot on the stove & dunked it quickly into a cup of well stirred water baking soda/Sodium bicarbonate/sodium-hydrogen-carbonate to prevent shorts. I saw it in an awesome Russian? vapers cool covered coil video that was posted in the "The Pyrex SS hybrid Wick" thread. I need to check his channel out. caution;) I have heard the process tastes nasty to oxidize mesh :(

8N9cC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread