• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Advanced hobbiest seeks like wise b&m in rio rancho/Albuquerque?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgilk1

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho
Just moved in to town last night looking for some advanced vaping shops in town mods and other rebuildables

I currently do most of my shopping online but would prefer a local brick and mortar in the event of I need it now... you know how it is...

I found highmountainvapors is are there any other shops in the area that cater to the hobbies?

samurai7314

Aug 31, 2013
I hear vapor shots and oasis are good to go. I was just in town the other day and walked into overstock ecigs with a .25 ohm set up hoping I could find some sony batteries as well as pick up some beginners set up for my mom. The jack *** there tried to sell me some battery that was rated for 5 amps and how it didn't matter what type of battery you pick up. Then he tried to preach to me about battery safety.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

jgilk1

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho
I hear vapor shots and oasis are good to go. I was just in town the other day and walked into overstock ecigs with a .25 ohm set up hoping I could find some sony batteries as well as pick up some beginners set up for my mom. The jack *** there tried to sell me some battery that was rated for 5 amps and how it didn't matter what type of battery you pick up. Then he tried to preach to me about battery safety.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

yeah you tend to run in to those types of "shop keeps" at nearly any shop that sells any thing over a 1 ohm coil lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread