Advice for mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
I have 2 wismec rx gen3 dual(2 x18650) and a Wismec rx gen3 300watt(3 x 18650). All have the Arctic Fox custom firmware. They have been working really well. As mentioned by Zaryk the 510 is solid in all of them.

I also use my 300 watt as a replacement for my coil master when doing dual coils wicking. Very nice unit and very fast ramp up compared to my coil master which is only single battery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

flavourchaser

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2018
I have no battery door problems. Mine is actually a bit on the tight side, it's not loose.

For size comparison 300watt vs 200watt

Wismec RX Gen3 300watt and RX Gen Dual.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
A few mods that I would recommend would be the:
1. Geekvape Aegis Legend - Really durable mod and very reliable as a daily carry/use device. This device can take quite the beating. I have been using mine for over a month daily and it's still working great.

2. The Augvape V200 - This mod does what it supposed to and it does it well! I got mine since its release and have been using it daily with no problems at all (Not even as much as a misfire). This mod doesn't have Temperature Control or any of that stuff. It has 3 modes, Power, VMode and Bypass. I don't mind it not having any TC because I personally never use TC at all.

3. The Vaporesso Polar - This device not only looks good, it performs just as great. The Polar has a lot of feautures to customize your vape experience and it works really great. The build quality on this device is solid. I have had no issues with the 510 Pin or 'peeling'. I charge my batteries externally but it's really nice to know that if I ever need to use on-board charging, this device charges at 2.5A.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
A few mods that I would recommend would be the:
1. Geekvape Aegis Legend - Really durable mod and very reliable as a daily carry/use device. This device can take quite the beating. I have been using mine for over a month daily and it's still working great.

2. The Augvape V200 - This mod does what it supposed to and it does it well! I got mine since its release and have been using it daily with no problems at all (Not even as much as a misfire). This mod doesn't have Temperature Control or any of that stuff. It has 3 modes, Power, VMode and Bypass. I don't mind it not having any TC because I personally never use TC at all.

3. The Vaporesso Polar - This device not only looks good, it performs just as great. The Polar has a lot of feautures to customize your vape experience and it works really great. The build quality on this device is solid. I have had no issues with the 510 Pin or 'peeling'. I charge my batteries externally but it's really nice to know that if I ever need to use on-board charging, this device charges at 2.5A.
I never use TC at all either, but despite this I recommend the Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3 with ArcticFox and NFE Toolbox. In power mode it allows you to set the Preheat Type to 'Curve', after which you can edit your own custom power curve (by using NFE Toolbox), and, although custom power curves are nothing new, the fact ArcticFox automatically correctly adjusts them (i.e. each time when you change the wattage on the mod up or down) without any user intervention of any kind is still totally unique and unprecedented AFAIK, but at the same time also IMO this type of preheat is the only type that works well enough to be worth using so TBH any regulated mod that can't support ArcticFox is just a waste because without it you have to manually keep re-adjusting the custom power curve, time after time after time, until finally you give up.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
I never use TC at all either, but despite this I recommend the Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen 3 with ArcticFox and NFE Toolbox. In power mode it allows you to set the Preheat Type to 'Curve', after which you can edit your own custom power curve (by using NFE Toolbox), and, although custom power curves are nothing new, the fact ArcticFox automatically correctly adjusts them (i.e. each time when you change the wattage on the mod up or down) without any user intervention of any kind is still totally unique and unprecedented AFAIK, but at the same time also IMO this type of preheat is the only type that works well enough to be worth using so TBH any regulated mod that can't support ArcticFox is just a waste because without it you have to manually keep re-adjusting the custom power curve, time after time after time, until finally you give up.
Excellent suggestion. I actually forgot about that. The last rx I had was the RX200 but I didn't like it because of its size. I pretty much only use wattage mode these days and once in a while I use the preheat curves (mainly for RDA'S).

Reactions: dripster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread