Advice for the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dready

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
New York, NY
Hello fellow vapors,
Ive only been vaping close to 3 months now. Off topic quickly im reaping the benefits of a smoke free lifestyle, my sense of taste and smell are superhuman lol or at least feels that way from being a newport smoker for 10+ years :nah: and that 1st breath in the morning is so nice as opposed to hurting. ANYWAY, my interest is starting to grow in rebuildable atomizers and high end mods.
That being said Im interested in purchasing a ChiYou and nemesis mods, I just missed the reorders for the nemesis on the atmomixani site, couldnt get my order in fast enough. and being a n00b on the forum I cant go into the classified section YET but im trying to obtain one of these ASAP.
any suggestions on where to search for these? I dont have a facebook account fyi.
Thanks in advance. :vapor::nun:

Volcanoboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Norway
The rare mods won't turn up very often in the classies. And often the "seller" want to trade for another rare mod. You won't have much luck posting "wtb chi you or caravela" I'm afraid. There are a lot of other good mods to choose from tho. And I think with some luck there will be some ss chi you released late July. Also nemesis shouldn't be the hardest mod to acquire. Those you should be able to pick up in the classies.

Welcome to the forum :)

Dready

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
New York, NY
If you have problems getting your hands on the more rare mods. You could try a Poldiac from mmvapors. They are often in stock and are superb mods with an excellent quality and finish and several different combinations of finish to suit what you like.

Thanks so much brohan! I will look into that site.
One Love

Last edited:

Volcanoboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Norway
Thanks so much brohan! I will look into those sites.
One Love

I've got one Poldiac, MiriamWTH, and just ordered my second one. If you want a really good RBA to go with the Miriam check out the AC9. It's a very nice genny that has the same finish as the Miriam. A top notch combo :)

Da300Mann

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Benton, Arkansas, United States
Hello fellow vapors,
Ive only been vaping close to 3 months now. Off topic quickly im reaping the benefits of a smoke free lifestyle, my sense of taste and smell are superhuman lol or at least feels that way from being a newport smoker for 10+ years :nah: and that 1st breath in the morning is so nice as opposed to hurting. ANYWAY, my interest is starting to grow in rebuildable atomizers and high end mods.
That being said Im interested in purchasing a ChiYou and nemesis mods, I just missed the reorders for the nemesis on the atmomixani site, couldnt get my order in fast enough. and being a n00b on the forum I cant go into the classified section YET but im trying to obtain one of these ASAP.
any suggestions on where to search for these? I dont have a facebook account fyi.
Thanks in advance. :vapor::nun:

I think Super-T is still taking order for the ELA, it will be WEEKS before it ships to you, but it's worth the wait, IMHO.

It is one of Americas BEST mech, again, IMHO.

As for rebuildables... wow, there are so many out there. Pick a look you like and order it! I just got the Smoktech RSST because of price and ease of use. It's not a Zen, but it's good for China.

Good luck and keep vaping!

Dready

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
New York, NY
Thanks again for all the suggestions/responses. I do have a multimeter, done my research and have some experience being ive built a RSST (its the only rebuildable i own at the moment) I still would like to wait until I come across a chi or nemesis, it just not worth buying another mod unless its one that I REALLY want at this point IMHO. I already have a decent collection including my Smoktech SID and Zmax. Hopefully ill come across an oportunity sooner than later.
One Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread