Advice needed for small cloud MTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cohan13

Jul 23, 2018
With pre-built coils I recommend Aspire Nautilus 2S, Aspire Nautilus GT, Innokin Zenith, Innokin Zlide.
With coils that you have to make from scratch (you need wire and cotton) you have Siren 2 by Digiflavor, Ares by Innokin, Berserker V1.5 by VandyVape.
If you want something really cheap and easy to use with low vapour production I recommend Aspire K1.

Reactions: Javichu

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
yeah its a shame but ill have to look into one of those and buy it somewhere else then.
wanted to buy it from my local vape shop but when it comes to MTL RTA he doesnt have much to offer,shame.

oh well,yeah the nautilus/innokins look pretty sweet,watched a couple of videos and they seemed to get good reviews.

cheers bud

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
If you´re looking for a Device with as little Vapor as smoke of a cigarette, maybe the Eroll Mac is a good Device for you.
Joyetech Electronic Cigarette

thanks bud.
kinda funny thou,i googled the details you gave me and clicked on the first link,then i see this in the main page:

joyetech-egrip-mini-kit-limited-edition-927137-h20022701.jpg
and im asking myself if you messing with me rofl
then i realised they had more products but first impression was ''i think this guy thinks i listen to barbara streisand'' hahaha

Last edited:

Javichu

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
just wanted to pop in and thank everyone again for the replies.

i ended up getting the BERSERKER V2 MTL RDA,not a fan of the dripping but hey i wanted to buy off the guy to help him out.
got me also 3 bottles of e-liquid (the nightmare before christmas is awesome) brings me back to those days when i went to the movies and got a huge bucket of popcorn with a soda hehe.

One last question i may.

each time i have to add the liquid i have to remove the drip tip,i did own previously a nano rda but the aperture was wider so i could just add the liquid without removing the drip tip.

is there any replacement for the drip tip that comes with the berserker that would allow me to do that?
tried looking for the ''size'' of the drip tip but cant seem to find the info anywhere,for convenience i would love to be able to get a wider drip tip so i can refill it without removing it.

cheers and thanks again guys for all the useful replies.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    just wanted to pop in and thank everyone again for the replies.

i ended up getting the BERSERKER V2 MTL RDA,not a fan of the dripping but hey i wanted to buy off the guy to help him out.
    got me also 3 bottles of e-liquid (the nightmare before christmas is awesome) brings me back to those days when i went to the movies and got a huge bucket of popcorn with a soda hehe.

One last question i may.

each time i have to add the liquid i have to remove the drip tip,i did own previously a nano rda but the aperture was wider so i could just add the liquid without removing the drip tip.

is there any replacement for the drip tip that comes with the berserker that would allow me to do that?
    tried looking for the ''size'' of the drip tip but cant seem to find the info anywhere,for convenience i would love to be able to get a wider drip tip so i can refill it without removing it.

cheers and thanks again guys for all the useful replies.
    For MTL I find that either the airflow of the tank has to very tight (like hard to get *anything* through) or a loose/looser drip tip will reduce flavor. You may not be able to find a true tight one.

I still create a lot of fog with my RDA and 16 watts. The original Nautilus and those enough like it, with a 1.6 ohm coil -- good for 7-8 watts -- and tight airflow, is about the max. for not clouding a lot. Even the Zenith is higher power rated. I wouldn't recommend Juul exactly since it's high nicotine, but similar "pod" style vapes will be your lowest power modern stuff. I have an old EVOD I carry in my pocket that's about 5.2 W and has good taste, but I don't know if they're avail. any more and they have many quirks, including that most coil assemblies didn't come with cotton.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    For MTL I find that either the airflow of the tank has to very tight (like hard to get *anything* through) or a loose/looser drip tip will reduce flavor. You may not be able to find a true tight one.

I still create a lot of fog with my RDA and 16 watts. The original Nautilus and those enough like it, with a 1.6 ohm coil -- good for 7-8 watts -- and tight airflow, is about the max. for not clouding a lot. Even the Zenith is higher power rated. I wouldn't recommend Juul exactly since it's high nicotine, but similar "pod" style vapes will be your lowest power modern stuff. I have an old EVOD I carry in my pocket that's about 5.2 W and has good taste, but I don't know if they're avail. any more and they have many quirks, including that most coil assemblies didn't come with cotton.

thanks for the feedback buddy.
    picked up the berserker this morning and ive been enjoying it so far,nice hit to it and with low cloud production.
    the pulling off of the cap and putting it back again im still getting use to,kinda different from the rest.

was low on cash this morning so im just using the coils it came with:
    Superfine MTL Fused Clapton coil
    30ga*2x38ga
    NI80 0.78 Ω
    6Wraps ID:2.5
    ^^
    And i dont have the slightest idea of what all that gibberish means hehe.

Ill use these for now (came with 2 of them) and then ill ask around for better ones.
    Using it at 18W at the moment and using the 1.0 small plastic thingy (for the airflow),comes with 4 different sizes (think from 1.0 to 2.0) and that seems to be the ideal setup for me.

Next time i need some coils ill pop in and ask around to see what coils would work with my current setup since i doubt the ones that came with the atomiser are like premium quality.

odd thing thou,ive been using my new BERSERKER V2 MTL RDA for like 4 hours or so and my throat does feel a bit weird,no cough just weird,is that normal?
    i mean ive been using the WASP NANO RTA for months now,could it be the change to MTL the cause of my throat feeling kinda weird?

Checked to make sure it is nice and wet,no dry or burnt cotton and im using the same e-juice so my guess is that maybe its just the change to MTL,could be wrong thou.

• Disagree
    Reactions: Don29palms

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Clapton wire or coils is where a thicker gauge wire is wrapped with a thinner one, it gets its name from Eric Eric Clapton due to the fact it looks like a guitar string.

Vandy Vape do some decent Superfine MTL Clapton wire and coils @Cloud-FF7, here's a link to their website.
    Vape Wires | VANDY VAPE® Full Steam Ahead

Hopefully it'll be of some use to you.

Reactions: Javichu
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread