Advice on eGo-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I thought I'd come to seeking advice from all you knowledgable types, I've been searching for different variations of atomizers and ways to get more taste from my standard eGo-T yet the jargon and wealth of options is too much for me take in! I was given a eGo-T kit for christmas as I'd previously shown interest in e-cigs but never ended up buying one. Having had a collapsed lung recently with the chance of re-occurance I'm looking to get more use out of my e-cig and cut out smoking all together but I feel the current set-up is flagging in areas. While I'm happy with the size, capacity and weight of the eGo-T, I don't find the flavour strong enough for my liking, not being able to clean/strip the atomizer is also a downside, and after trying and ending up with a leaky/gargling clearomizer i now realise my need for something sturdy! I'd also like to give it abit of colour if i can but it's not a necessity.

I've looked at some reviews on different atomizers, mostly saying an eGo-C is a good all rounder for what I would want, would this go straight on the eGo-T battery or need an adapter? What would I need to do to make the flavour stronger? (I generally go for fruitier liquids, strawberry, tutti frutti and such) Can I get a coloured tank set-up without sacrificing quality?

Thanks in advance guys and girls,
Tom

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
Hey Tom, Congrats on your first post. Assuming you want to make good use of of your eGo-t, here are some options and information. The eGo-t is a fixed voltage device, probably around 3.4 volts. Without confusing you with a bunch of jargon, the first goal is to get your vaping wattage up a bit. Any delivery device (clearomizer, cartomizer, tank, rba, etc) you select should be around 1.8 to 2.0 ohms. This will keep your vape wattage in the 5 to 7 watts range. I personally prefer the Kanger t-2 because it has a top coil and delivers a slightly warmer vape. I also have listed a vivi nova. Either one will connect to your eGo-t no problem. In the future you would do well to upgrade to an eGo twist VV or vision spinner VV then you can adjust the wattage for more options. I have listed a couple UK based options. Good Luck and please ask more questions. The people here are alsays good to help.
Kanger T2 2.4ml Tank £4.95 - Vaping Spares - Tanks & Accessories Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid
Vision Vivi Nova V2.5 Long Wick £9.95 - Vaping Spares - Tanks & Accessories Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

bilbonetta

Jan 7, 2013
Ireland
Hi and welcome to a great forum.
I also started out with the same kit and although it's fine for a start and it did get me off the analogs, there are better options out there. At least I wasn't impressed with them when I used them.
The Ego automizers actually can be stripped down and cleaned but it isn't as straight forward process as one would wish but I cleaned and dry burnt mine following this article below if you want to have a look.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ep-step-cleaning-maintenance-shaka-zuluf.html

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Hi there and welcome to this forum. Let me tell you about my eGo-T battery, it sits alone in a corner after I had an affair with a Vision Spinner...I just can't get the same satisfaction out of my ego-T anymore. It does nothing for me lol. I love the Spinner and I use a Kanger protank on it, I get so much flavor that it's ridiculous but what I get even more of is vapor. If you like a smaller clearomizer I would go with a standard CE4 clearomizer, cheap enough and they work pretty good in tight spots. I have trouble with anything anymore after my protank cause I love the vapor and the airy-er draw...don't laugh at the spelling lol, I'm just off of a 12 hour shift and I'm sleepy. Do yourself a favor and move up to a Spinner, I think you will really like it.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I run Kanger Protank and CE5 CLearomizers on my ego-C batteries and LOVE them.

I am going to be honest I am not in any way shape or form pleased with the ego-C/T tank system. After 3 weeks fighting with it I checked it and got the Kanger

If you like a cooler vape the Kanger is a bottom coil so it has you covered.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I use the Ego-T with i16 clearomizers and make my own flavors. I am partial to cinnamon so the clearomizers get gunked up pretty quick. The coils are replaceable for $2-$2.50 each, so no big deal. I also have 3 batteries because the performance drops off when the battery runs low. So far I am very satisfied.

Hi - keep an eye on your clearos when using cinnamon. Just for reference:

RIP.gif

EEEKKK! What happened to my tank?

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Hi - keep an eye on your clearos when using cinnamon. Just for reference:

RIP.gif

EEEKKK! What happened to my tank?

I just had a CE3 cloud and get a tiny crack from a banana nut bread liquid. It took 2 fills to show the problem so please realize you may not notice it on the first fill if its a marginally problem juice.

Thanks for all the advice, I've managed to sample a few different set-ups which has helped alot, I've settled on an Biansi Imist which I love, seems sturdy enough for using at work so should have no issues with leakage, with replaceable heads, nice cool vapor which tastes 10x better than my standard ego tanks! I also got a vision clearomizer as they seemed alot sturdier than the cheap leaking clearo I had previously. On my third day since giving up the cigs and don't feel a single craving yet, all I've used is 6-8mg nicotine too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread