Aegis Boost

Geekvape Aegis Boost
Status
Not open for further replies.

varcetty

Jun 23, 2019
This is such an ignorant question. As far as the unit is concerned, saltnic is no different from regular nic. Of course you can use it anywhere if you mind the concentration and the PG:VG ratio.
no need to this salty, different country have different line up product, for an example in my country, they sell mostly 2 type liquid:
1. freebase (PG/VG : 30/70) with 3-6 Mg NIC mostly
2. saltnic (PG/VG : 50/50) mostly
not like in the us or UK they have more variation on PG/VG
as far as i know, for saltnic is need 1.0 Ohm minimum,
and this boost only packed with 0.4 and 0.6 Ohm, i just need to clear my concern burning saltnic on low coils. thank you

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
no need to this salty, different country have different line up product, for an example in my country, they sell mostly 2 type liquid:
1. freebase (PG/VG : 30/70) with 3-6 Mg NIC mostly
2. saltnic (PG/VG : 50/50) mostly
not like in the us or UK they have more variation on PG/VG
as far as i know, for saltnic is need 1.0 Ohm minimum,
and this boost only packed with 0.4 and 0.6 Ohm, i just need to clear my concern burning saltnic on low coils. thank you
You should be concerned about matching the PG:VG ratio of your e-liquid to the requirements of the pod. The viscosity directly impacts your wicking—too thick can cause dry hits, too thin can cause leaking.

The nic is for your own satisfaction. 3-6mg would be pretty darn weak in any small system. You'd probably want to look for something 24mg or greater, which would limit you to saltnic.

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
This is such an ignorant question. As far as the unit is concerned, saltnic is no different from regular nic. Of course you can use it anywhere if you mind the concentration and the PG:VG ratio.
Why be a jerk? He was just asking a question.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
I've seen several places doing pre orders on the boost but have yet to see any in stock anywhere.
I ordered one from MyVpro yesterday but they were down to just two colors left at that time. Seen it at Element Vape but they sold out. Looks like this is going to be popular. Will be looking for the rebuildable deck to come out Kind of guessing it will probably sell out quick as well.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Well it just came in today and I'm liking it. Very good flavor and has a good DTL type of hit. Maybe a little restrictive but not that bad. If I have one issue it would be the fill port. It's not the easiest to get larger bottles in there. It will take a little to get used to but like all of them, it gets better. Over all, good first impression.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
A couple days in and have an update. The coil needed a tank to break in as now the flavor is fantastic. Using a root beer float eliquid and was a little flat at first. Second tank, picking up all sorts of nuances of flavors. Third tank, seems even better.

Another thing I noticed and like, the drip tip rotates to fit the mouth from whatever way I pick it up. Something that seemed trivial to me when watching reviews but really enjoy now that I have it.

Battery life seems good. Vaping at 32 watts and have only had to charge once. That is four tanks worth so pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread