The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
Geekvape_Official
123456789.png

Aegis Boost

Geekvape Aegis Boost
123456789.png
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    This thread is for the general discussion of the Product Aegis Boost. Please add to the discussion here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'm really looking forward to trying one. After past experience though, I'm not going to do a preorder. I'll wait for a US vendor to have them in stock.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. bsidb

bsidb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY
    Im not into disposable replacement coils, an rba would be great for this , then a definite mine, I did just order an Aegis Squonk:vapor:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. varcetty

varcetty Full Member

Jun 23, 2019
    can i use saltnic on this pod?

• Like Like x 1
  5. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    This is such an ignorant question. As far as the unit is concerned, saltnic is no different from regular nic. Of course you can use it anywhere if you mind the concentration and the PG:VG ratio.

6. varcetty

varcetty Full Member

Jun 23, 2019
    no need to this salty, different country have different line up product, for an example in my country, they sell mostly 2 type liquid:
    1. freebase (PG/VG : 30/70) with 3-6 Mg NIC mostly
    2. saltnic (PG/VG : 50/50) mostly
    not like in the us or UK they have more variation on PG/VG
    as far as i know, for saltnic is need 1.0 Ohm minimum,
    and this boost only packed with 0.4 and 0.6 Ohm, i just need to clear my concern burning saltnic on low coils. thank you

• Like Like x 4
  7. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    You should be concerned about matching the PG:VG ratio of your e-liquid to the requirements of the pod. The viscosity directly impacts your wicking—too thick can cause dry hits, too thin can cause leaking.

The nic is for your own satisfaction. 3-6mg would be pretty darn weak in any small system. You'd probably want to look for something 24mg or greater, which would limit you to saltnic.

8. Horselady154

Horselady154 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    Why be a jerk? He was just asking a question.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Plantsmantx

Plantsmantx Full Member

Mar 10, 2018
    When will the tank with the rebuildable deck be available?

• Like Like x 2
  10. hittman

Supporting member
    @Geekvape_Official I have looked at a few places for the boost and don't see where it says if the rdta comes with the boost kit or not. Is it going to be sold separately?

11. Plantsmantx

Plantsmantx Full Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Yes.

12. Geekvape_Official

Geekvape_Official Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2017
    On about 30th Nov.
    Tks for your support

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Plantsmantx

Plantsmantx Full Member

Mar 10, 2018
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hittman

Supporting member
    I've seen several places doing pre orders on the boost but have yet to see any in stock anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    I ordered one from MyVpro yesterday but they were down to just two colors left at that time. Seen it at Element Vape but they sold out. Looks like this is going to be popular. Will be looking for the rebuildable deck to come out Kind of guessing it will probably sell out quick as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. hittman

Supporting member
    I ordered one also but from FT. They had all color options but it will take longer to arrive. I’m looking forward to trying it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Eciggity has them for around $28 ($39 - 30%) if ordered by Monday using the code BLACK30.

• Like Like x 2
  18. hittman

Supporting member
    I saw that last night and ordered another one. I had reward points also so it came out cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Well it just came in today and I'm liking it. Very good flavor and has a good DTL type of hit. Maybe a little restrictive but not that bad. If I have one issue it would be the fill port. It's not the easiest to get larger bottles in there. It will take a little to get used to but like all of them, it gets better. Over all, good first impression.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Vicman

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    A couple days in and have an update. The coil needed a tank to break in as now the flavor is fantastic. Using a root beer float eliquid and was a little flat at first. Second tank, picking up all sorts of nuances of flavors. Third tank, seems even better.

Another thing I noticed and like, the drip tip rotates to fit the mouth from whatever way I pick it up. Something that seemed trivial to me when watching reviews but really enjoy now that I have it.

Battery life seems good. Vaping at 32 watts and have only had to charge once. That is four tanks worth so pretty good.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1