Aegis Check!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit concerning to read since ive just ordered a max 100 and prefer to use TC mode with SS-coils. Ive read that this mod should be quite accurate and smooth in TC. If you get some "real" answers from the support or if you solved the issue by yourself, please post it to share the information with the rest of us

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
This is a bit concerning to read since ive just ordered a max 100 and prefer to use TC mode with SS-coils. Ive read that this mod should be quite accurate and smooth in TC. If you get some "real" answers from the support or if you solved the issue by yourself, please post it to share the information with the rest of us
I've used a few different mods in TC mode with SS coils, and the aegis is right up there as to smoothness.

I've used a few different mods in TC mode with SS coils, and the aegis is right up there as to smoothness.

Thanks alot fot the input! Im following my shipment on DHL with excitement :) I also ordered a Dead rabbit V2 RDA and the Drop dead RDA. Forgot my Drop RDA on the train so i thought id try theese ones out.

• Winner
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Thanks alot fot the input! Im following my shipment on DHL with excitement :) I also ordered a Dead rabbit V2 RDA and the Drop dead RDA. Forgot my Drop RDA on the train so i thought id try theese ones out.
I like my drop dead, could have been a touch smaller, but it's good. can't speak to the dead Rabbit v2, but I like my dead Rabbit SQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread