Aegis Mini fire button "mushy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jotohomomoto

Jun 19, 2014
United States
16jpsop.jpg

I just bought an Aegis Mini last week and have noticed the fire button is VERY mushy. Like sometimes I'll clearly have the button mashed all the way down and it doesn't fire. If I move my thumb around it will fire. At first I thought this might be a design feature to prevent unintentional firing. But as I continue to use it, I'm starting to think otherwise.
I own the original Aegis (w/21700 cap) and a Legend and the fire buttons give me no problems. I do wish they had a fire button lock as I've ruined more than a few coils from the button being depressed in my pocket.
I was just wondering what other's experiences are and perhaps Geekvape can advise me on what to do. As I look closer at the Solo, I may prefer that model because of the freedom of a 18650. I was mainly looking for an aegis that would fit in my crowded pocket at work.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
16jpsop.jpg

I just bought an Aegis Mini last week and have noticed the fire button is VERY mushy. Like sometimes I'll clearly have the button mashed all the way down and it doesn't fire. If I move my thumb around it will fire. At first I thought this might be a design feature to prevent unintentional firing. But as I continue to use it, I'm starting to think otherwise.
I own the original Aegis (w/21700 cap) and a Legend and the fire buttons give me no problems. I do wish they had a fire button lock as I've ruined more than a few coils from the button being depressed in my pocket.
I was just wondering what other's experiences are and perhaps Geekvape can advise me on what to do. As I look closer at the Solo, I may prefer that model because of the freedom of a 18650. I was mainly looking for an aegis that would fit in my crowded pocket at work.

Is it possible you can take a video to show how mushy of the button and send the video to support@geekvape.com by Email or to Geekvape Facebook messager, so our support team can check it?
Or maybe you can search some online stores for the replacement button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread