RDA Aeolus Lite- wow, just wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
Though I've been 'collecting' vape gear for a number of years now, I consider myself an RTA man predominantly, buying the occasional RDA out of curiosity really when they get good reviews (have Freakshow v2, Mut X v4, Aromamiser RDA v1, Ivogo Velocity clone, Derringer), and to get the most out of premium ejuice when i want to try something new that I cant easily DIY....

Got the Aeolus Lite yesterday after hearing good things about the v1 and v2, and can honestly say it's the best RDA I own hands down!, it's truely awesome!! If anyone is considering getting one I cant praise it highly enough. I got the SS one for durability, and it feels a very good quality bit of kit, amazing flavour, and what I love most... takes the mess, spillage and leakage out of dripping! Have set the coils quite high and just fill her up to just below them- was initially concerned that filling up past the lip of the juice well would cause leakage, but the double o-rings are doing their thing, it holds a ton of juice compared to my other RDAs and I cant think of a single thing that could be improved apart perhaps from the option of single coil, though I cant think how they would achieve this, unless they included another top cap, or some kind of 'plug' for the other airflow slot.

I get why 'velocity style' decks haven't become the standard- they do add quite a bit of height to the posts, making the rda taller, and therefore the chamber bigger. Can honestly say that this traditional 'centre post' design doesn't bother me in the slightest- the only difficulty is trimming the excess wire when inserting the second coil (since the first is in the way)- but it's no big issue...

The only thing really is that as others have said, the 510 pin (the pin itself, not the threads) is fairly long, and thus it's hard to get it to sit flush with quite a few mods- but I just use a plastic spacer that I got from FT a while back to use with the SXK magister clone (which has a long 510)- dont think it detracts from the look too much, and has the bonus of insulating the mod from some of the heat. On the positive side, it should work really well with my SMPL :)

Highly recommend it!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2naphish

Chris5135

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
3 Days later and am still loving it! The long 510 positive post is starting to annoy me a little though, does anyone know if it's adjustable? I'm figuring not, am hessistant to try in case it throws the posts out of alignment and messes up my build. Cheers
It's not adjustable. I ended up taking sandpaper to mine, sits flush on everything now.

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
It's not adjustable. I ended up taking sandpaper to mine, sits flush on everything now.

Haha brilliant- am quite happy with the plastic spacer at the moment, especially since the long pin is ideal for Hybrid type mechs- thanks for the advice though- wont bother trying to adjust it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread