AFS for the Silver Bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlewierdo

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX - USA
Dont know if anyone is familiar with the AFS made by Imeo, it is a tank that the atty sits in that automatically feeds liquid to the atomizer. The current design holds 6 ml of fluid thus eliminating the need to add fluid to the atomizer via direct dripping, dripping into a cart, or refilling a cartomizer. For most people, the tank would last 2-3 days so all you would have to carry is the ecig itself which is a huge plus. It uses 901 atties (not sure if you can use 510's).

So, Im just curious if any of you have used this thing and how well it works SPECIFICALLY with the silver bullet. If you can take some pics so I can see what it looks like with the SB that would be great as well.

Dont get me wrong, I love my SB. But if the newly designed and soon to be released AFS specifically designed for the GGTS works, I may have to switch units.

I currently use 510 atties with 901s as my backup units (I have 3 510s and 10 901 atties sitting in reserve) and Im completely fine with 3.7v vaping so the GGTS doesnt offer any benefit to me except the AFS system. I dont have a GGTS currently but so much as I can tell, I think I like the design of the button on the SB more than I do the GGTS.

For Americans -
The GG AFS v2.0 (Automatic feeding system) universal model

For Europe -
GG AFS v2 - Cloud 9 Vaping

Last edited:

Mahajrodney

May 23, 2010
Pottstown, PA
I've been using an AFSv2 on my Silver Bullet for a few weeks now ..... sweet. Works like a charm. No dripping and vapor out the ***!! Also, I got the stainless steel tip for it (I recommend). The whole setup looks like a Saturn 5 rocket with an Apollo space capsule on top. It is "da bomb"!! It is "SWEET"!

Just be advised there is a learning curve to optimum performance. And the good news is that the guys and gals at GG Land are "more than helpful" explaining things you may need or want to know.

FreeGT

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
St. louis, MO
I ordered my AFS v2 the day it came out. I just recently picked one up for my father for Father's day. He uses it on his xhaler and I use mine on my SB.

I LOVE the afs! Yes it is big, and there is a half inch gap between the afs and the SB top. It looks like a lightsaber!!!

Granted it's not perfect, but I'm not here to nit pick. There really is not other product like it.

That being said, it works VERY VERY well. There is a learning curve. Once you figure it out and get the hang of it, it's amazing! The vape you get from the afs is unique. If you set it up right, every hit will be consistant. It's like dripping after every hit.

I use it at 7.4v, with Lung juice from nhaler(VG), and go through a tank every 1.5 days. I'm not a heavy user either.....

If you want any advice or specific questions, shoot me a pm!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Imeo has made this AFS V2 version for all mods, I have a few of em and they are great on the SB, Any time your putting 2 of the best Modders on the market Chad & Imeo's parts together your bound to come up with something extraordinary, as these two silver bullets that I have that are custom made by Chad with the V2 AFS on them, 2 different silver bullets running 2 x 18650 batts @ 7.4V with the AFS V2 on them, see pics below, im a lucky dude to have these awesome combos.!! yowwwweeee now there some vaping machines. :evil:

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thank you mwa102464 for posting those pictures and description.

Ive been searching for a self feeding mod for a few weeks and this certainly has my attention since I already own and love my silver bullet.

I also have been looking at the REO since it uses the same battery combos as the bullet, has gotten some great reviews, and has an attractive price. Have you used any other self feeding mods besides the AFS v2?

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
Thank you mwa102464 for posting those pictures and description.

Ive been searching for a self feeding mod for a few weeks and this certainly has my attention since I already own and love my silver bullet.

I also have been looking at the REO since it uses the same battery combos as the bullet, has gotten some great reviews, and has an attractive price. Have you used any other self feeding mods besides the AFS v2?

MWA102464: There wasn't any pictures in your post. Gremlins?

ComaKid: I've got both a REO and an SB with the GG AFSv2 on it, and man, talk about a tough decision! The REO is a tank. Pretty much indestructible, but putting it in your pocket involves taking the juice-feed button off or it'll snag. I usually leave it on an end or coffee table when not in use and the woodwork looks tres kewl. The SB, on the other hand is a perfect device for going out for an extended time. I just throw an extra atomizer in my pocket for those times when they go pfft, and vape worry free when I'm hours from home.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
If anyone needs pic's of the AFS on the SB or GG or any mod, please just send me an Email to mwa1024@aol.com and I will send to you what ever you want, I will also say that The brand new AVS is BAR NONE THE BEST, it is way better than the AFS for all mods but you will need a GGTS. The AFS works awesome on the SB and also is pretty cool on the OMEGA and well it just works on all Mods and that's what it was built for by the maker Imeo. As of late I have been using my AFS on my new Tekkeon adjustable Voltage Mod and this is an awesome machine with the combo of the AFS on it and being able to dial in the Atty at it's sweet spot works just super.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread