Afsv3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyke

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Am I misunderstanding or is this effectively a 901 universal fit end cap for the AVS collector tank that replaces the GGTS specific cap?

If so that makes an existing AVS with collector tank into feeder that can be used on any 901 mod. Good move.
Will you also sell end caps that allow fitting to 510 instead of 901 connectors? Yes I do realise that a standard 510-901 adaptor could be used.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Tyke, exactly like this. Thats what I meant when I said that afsv3 can be transformed to an AVS by changing a cap. The best thing is that many advantages of the GGTS are now on the AFSV3. Also with the universal false battery of the GGTB witch can be sold separately all people can have many battery combinations and all the AVS advantages and still use their mod. They will not have a GGTS of course but close to it.:)

BuGG, you cant connect any atomizer inside tank because there is no connector inside tank, only a touch for AVS. But you can vape an 901 and a 510 inside AFSV3 as you can do it with the AVS too:)

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
BuGG, you cant connect any atomizer inside tank because there is no connector inside tank, only a touch for AVS. But you can vape an 901 and a 510 inside AFSV3 as you can do it with the AVS too:)

yep, i meant you can still use the AVS 510 connector for 510 and 801 attys and then the 901 connector for 901/808 inside the AVS tank as always. the difference is that with the AFS V3 connector cap, all users will be able to do this on any mod with a 901 adapter...so it's all mods AFS, but now all attys too, like AVS :D

and all stainless steel parts and clear tanks coming soon....love it! :banana::banana::banana:!!!

Tyke

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
So will you be selling the end caps as seperate items for people who already own the AVS to convert it to this "AFSv3"? I hope so as a lot of people will be familiar with the AVS and would like the extra functionality without buying loads more stuff.

Since it's an end cap (sensible design choice) then you should be able to make it with 901 and 510 connectors so that people can chose the one they want to use it on the device they want. Most of my devices have 510 connectors for instance.

Another option since it's not a part of the tank that takes liquid would be to have screw in connectors, this would allow people to swap to suit the device or even replace if the screw threads get damaged.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yep, i meant you can still use the AVS 510 connector for 510 and 801 attys and then the 901 connector for 901/808 inside the AVS tank as always. the difference is that with the AFS V3 connector cap, all users will be able to do this on any mod with a 901 adapter...so it's all mods AFS, but now all attys too, like AVS :D

and all stainless steel parts and clear tanks coming soon....love it! :banana::banana::banana:!!!

Ahh then yes buddy, thats true:)

One min to make this banana dance...........:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have only a few of them roger. 100 caps for GGTS customers and 100 for all the other mods. I said to another thread that its not possible for GGTS users to buy only the cap to use it to the existing AVS but I forgot that I had made 100 caps for my customers. So yes, my customers can buy just the cap:) (Sorry for the mistake).

Rob had informed me that way too many people are waiting for the AFSV3 but I am alone here guys. I did my best but I managed to make only those for now.

Thanks JX my good friend, I tried to think simple and clever again.:)

John, as usual you can have it from Cam in UK or Shimon in Aus.

Tyke, yes I will sell only caps to my existing customers and I will make 510 connectors on the next batch. And what do you mean by "screw in connectors"?

Thank you very much Zor my good friend:)

Tyke

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Imeo.

What I meant by screw in connectors is that instead of making an end cap with a fixed connector (or two different ones for 901 and 510) make the connector a screw in part, I'd imagine it would look something like one of the thread adaptors. That way you can make a universal cap with a threaded hole in the center and swappable connectors with 901 or 510 threading. They could thread in from the outside and maybe have a simple lock nut for the inside of the cap so there's no risk of it coming unscrewed.
There are a few benefits:-
User can swap connectors not whole end caps to suit their devices
You can make universal end caps
Cheap to replace a thread part in the event of damage
Thread part can be a different metal to the end cap, maybe a tougher one as the end cap doesn't need to be a sturdy as a projecting thread

Obviously without seeing the new end cap it's pure speculation as how best to do this.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo.

What I meant by screw in connectors is that instead of making an end cap with a fixed connector (or two different ones for 901 and 510) make the connector a screw in part, I'd imagine it would look something like one of the thread adaptors. That way you can make a universal cap with a threaded hole in the center and swappable connectors with 901 or 510 threading. They could thread in from the outside and maybe have a simple lock nut for the inside of the cap so there's no risk of it coming unscrewed.
There are a few benefits:-
User can swap connectors not whole end caps to suit their devices
You can make universal end caps
Cheap to replace a thread part in the event of damage
Thread part can be a different metal to the end cap, maybe a tougher one as the end cap doesn't need to be a sturdy as a projecting thread

Obviously without seeing the new end cap it's pure speculation as how best to do this.

Tyke, I will tell you why I dont make connectors as you said

1. changing connectors require a tool but now we need only our hands
2. The connector will have leakage if people dont screw it very tight (It requires so tight screw that they will not be able to unscrew it, so instead of universal caps and different connectors I made different caps
3. The connections are already different than the cap. They are nickel-plated brass:)

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
soo are you selling these in pieces ??? I would suggest you have your distributors do it as an option ... And sell the whole AFSv3 as a whole... But, for someone like myself who just wants the bottom cap to make the AFSv3 option then I can have that option or If I want the whole unit I have that option as well...

Basically offer your AVS, Collector Tank, AFSv3 cap A LA Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread