After a brief ECF hiatus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudsUnderway

Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
San Diego, CA
I just tried to post this to the vape-meet, but I guess that's not running any more :(. So here's what I want to share...

Finally got my tapatalk set up and found the best sub forum out there. After an 8 month long deployment only made bearable by Clark and Katy's amazing liquid, it is finally time to relax and enjoy nicoticket liquids to their fullest. I felt I needed to give an update on a few of the liquids I got in my last order. RAZ CUP is beyond amazing in a dripper. In a dual coil nimbus running at 0.6 ohms with cotton The raspberry glaze is immediately apparent. On the exhale, I get an incredible vanilla cupcake with raspberry frosting. At least, as best as I can tell. I'm gluten intolerant, so I haven't had a cupcake since I was diagnosed. In a kayfun at 1.2 ohms it is really smooth, the flavor is not as apparent, but I would say it's a little smoother than in my nimbus. As a note, this bottle has been thrown in a drawer for 3 weeks. Hummingbird is still being steeped properly, but when I break it out for a try, I get cranberry on the inhale and lychee on the exhale. Now I've tried a couple lychee flavors at the shops around San Diego recently, and boy they are terrible. The lychee out of hummingbird is fantastic. The cranberry isn't candy like, it tastes like true cranberry. Overall a wonderful juice. PBC, well I don't know really how to describe it cause my wife has take over the bottle and I haven't gotten the true chance to steep the bottle. So I guess that means good things :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
San Diego needs to be educated about nicoticket. Too many people are just using inferior juices and it's a travesty. *single tear*

A crying shame, to be sure. I'm trying to spread the love with every vaper I know, leading a horse to water and all that. Oh well, if they don't get on the Nicotrain, more for us! :D *shares her box of tissues*

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I just tried to post this to the vape-meet, but I guess that's not running any more :(. So here's what I want to share...

Finally got my tapatalk set up and found the best sub forum out there. After an 8 month long deployment only made bearable by Clark and Katy's amazing liquid, it is finally time to relax and enjoy nicoticket liquids to their fullest. I felt I needed to give an update on a few of the liquids I got in my last order. RAZ CUP is beyond amazing in a dripper. In a dual coil nimbus running at 0.6 ohms with cotton The raspberry glaze is immediately apparent. On the exhale, I get an incredible vanilla cupcake with raspberry frosting. At least, as best as I can tell. I'm gluten intolerant, so I haven't had a cupcake since I was diagnosed. In a kayfun at 1.2 ohms it is really smooth, the flavor is not as apparent, but I would say it's a little smoother than in my nimbus. As a note, this bottle has been thrown in a drawer for 3 weeks. Hummingbird is still being steeped properly, but when I break it out for a try, I get cranberry on the inhale and lychee on the exhale. Now I've tried a couple lychee flavors at the shops around San Diego recently, and boy they are terrible. The lychee out of hummingbird is fantastic. The cranberry isn't candy like, it tastes like true cranberry. Overall a wonderful juice. PBC, well I don't know really how to describe it cause my wife has take over the bottle and I haven't gotten the true chance to steep the bottle. So I guess that means good things :).

Heya brother! Glad to hear you are hone same and sound. Welcome home my friend!!

The usual suspects (along with the Virtual Vapemeet) have been relocated to Nu-Vapor. You are welcome to stop over and say hello if you like!

Thank you so much for the flavor specific feedback!! Sounds like you are enjoying the liquid~! (under-statement, huh?) ;)

Missed you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread