Aftermarket steel Evic tubes/sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkypunk69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
United States
I got an orange I plan to change the color on myself. It is also a CVI tube. probably won't see much face time when I get the 18500 batteries for my siam mods tube.

And here it is. Just need the stainless top cap and I am done. The siam mods 18500 tube is installed (required stretching spring, battery was loose). The 18500 1700 mah batteries seem to be working well. I am still looking into ways of making the wooden battery tube mod.

20130517_003547.jpg

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I bought one from Greek vapes - well just the flat top but in the picture it doesn't show any air slots - so I'm wondering if ill be able to use it with my odysseus and Penelope or will I only be able to use it with atomizers that have airflow up top ?

Also maybe the 510 connection is raised a bit so ill still get airflow on my ody or iclears etc - anyone know ? Here is a pic of what I ordered

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369102781.020597.jpg

Sorry for crappy picture but I don't see any air slots on the side ??

funkypunk69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
United States
I bought one from Greek vapes - well just the flat top but in the picture it doesn't show any air slots - so I'm wondering if ill be able to use it with my odysseus and Penelope or will I only be able to use it with atomizers that have airflow up top ?

Also maybe the 510 connection is raised a bit so ill still get airflow on my ody or iclears etc - anyone know ? Here is a pic of what I ordered

View attachment 211993

Sorry for crappy picture but I don't see any air slots on the side ??

not sure if this will work. You always could drill your own holes

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
hey J Evans - any progress on the lava fire mech with the kir fanis telescope?

Wasnt able to get one, still on the prowl for it though, I really want to see if it will work. The only hang up is that the Lava mech site says that it requires the BOD not the Kir Fanis, So I am starting to think it wont work bc, you can use your stock battery cap with the BOD, and I cant use it on the Kir Fanis. So I am not sure if it will work or not. If I can ever get one I will see, if no then I will just order the BOD also.

Destro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Bay Area 51
Wasnt able to get one, still on the prowl for it though, I really want to see if it will work. The only hang up is that the Lava mech site says that it requires the BOD not the Kir Fanis, So I am starting to think it wont work bc, you can use your stock battery cap with the BOD, and I cant use it on the Kir Fanis. So I am not sure if it will work or not. If I can ever get one I will see, if no then I will just order the BOD also.

they got em here,
https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=1293
stainless steel is sold out though - still have the chrome ones..

Destro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
Bay Area 51

oh yeah and i contacted VB help and they replied with this:

"The head does fit on the lavafire. using the base cap from the evic and the control head. I was able to use an 18500 battery successfully. I could not get an 18350 to fit properly though."

perhaps maybe the switch won't fit on the Kir though...

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
Does anybody happen to know if the Siam Mods Smiley end cap fits the Joytech 18350 tubes?

I'm just assuming here, and you know what happens when you assume :)

But since the 18350 tube is a perfect match for the eVic in terms of threads and size, i'm assuming that the bottom cap will work on the long and short tubes as well. The short tubes must have the same thread as the long otherwise the original bottom cap would not fit, so if that one fits, then the after market should fit, right?

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
oh yeah and i contacted VB help and they replied with this:

"The head does fit on the lavafire. using the base cap from the evic and the control head. I was able to use an 18500 battery successfully. I could not get an 18350 to fit properly though."

perhaps maybe the switch won't fit on the Kir though...

Interesting, now if only they had the SS ones I would jump on it. And if my Kir didnt fit , then I could just buy a BOD and sell my Kir tubes

bwxdme

Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Does anybody happen to know if the Siam Mods Smiley end cap fits the Joytech 18350 tubes?

why buy only the end cap, you know once you feel the difference in quality you're going to want the whole package. i had some shipping issues with pink-mule, but hope to get my tube set very soon. their prices are terrific with very good shipping rates. and terrific customer service

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
why buy only the end cap, you know once you feel the difference in quality you're going to want the whole package. i had some shipping issues with pink-mule, but hope to get my tube set very soon. their prices are terrific with very good shipping rates. and terrific customer service

I bought a second hand Evic and the original owner had superglued the top cap on because he had trouble getting it to stay. I picked up a short tube because I want it to be more pocket friendly but if I bought a whole tube set I'd be afraid that it doesn't look right with the original Evic top cap.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
I bought a second hand Evic and the original owner had superglued the top cap on because he had trouble getting it to stay. I picked up a short tube because I want it to be more pocket friendly but if I bought a whole tube set I'd be afraid that it doesn't look right with the original Evic top cap.

Get the joye T 18350 tube, is perfect match to the top cap.

I just ordered my evic (should be here tomorrow) in chrome and a spare black boddy. But i still like the original satin textured silver so im in the search for a complete body. Looks like every site have the complete body in chrome, black, white and for the silver only the battery tube.. If anyone wants to sell me the original body i will be happy.

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Tgoode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Ontario
tgoode.zenfolio.com
I looked at the Greek Vapes facebook page and found they mentioned the by-Leo facebook page that was set up because GV was getting too many wholesale requests via the GV site. There is a link on the By Leo fb page to the byleo.eu site where they do individual sales of bOd. If you find GV is out of stock, try the byleo site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread