Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Where is the best place to make a new air hole on my AGA-T? The original one does not line up with the wick and I want to know where is the best position to put it. I'm trying to find out if I should put it above, the bottom or in the middle of the wick. What do you think? I will close the old hole when I'm done.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Where is the best place to make a new air hole on my AGA-T? The original one does not line up with the wick and I want to know where is the best position to put it. I'm trying to find out if I should put it above, the bottom or in the middle of the wick. What do you think? I will close the old hole when I'm done.

hey ricks, have you thought of the possibility of sanding the bottom of the top cap instead of drilling? if you need for the airhole to be lowered you can just sand slightly. it may not be the best option in your case, not really sure, but something to think about.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I think the best route will be for me to drill out a new hole. The hole is on the opposite side of the wick currently. I just want to put it in the best position on the wick. Do you think the middle will be OK? I'm thinking that I use different length wicks and don't want any problems too. What to do???

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I like the security of the cap NOT falling off. I heard some people complain that the AGA-T2 comes off easily. I have a AGI that fits very tight.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
I like the security of the cap NOT falling off. I heard some people complain that the AGA-T2 comes off easily. I have a AGI that fits very tight.

I haven't noticed mine coming off very easily, fits pretty tight down on it. After reading about the troubles of getting the hole to line up with the AGA-T I decided to go with the T2. Couldn't have been happier. The ability to adjust the air hole is a big plus too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread