AGA-T Rebuildable atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltron

Jan 14, 2013
Carson
Hello fellow ECF members,

i just purchased my first Rebuildable atomizer...AGA-T Genisus style Rebuildable...and let me tell you...the flavor and vapor productions is crazy...blows a lot of clouds...for the price its well worth the money if your looking into your first SS MESH WICK rebuildable atomizer this one is a winner!...anyone else purchase this? let me know what you guys think of it...later!

JohnCPT

Oct 28, 2012
South Carolina
I have the original AGA-T and it's all good but I recently got the new plus version......it's above and beyond the original. Easier to set up and I can FINALLY get the wick hole lined up wherever I want without having to add extra o rings or sanding! Good stuff. I really like how they moved the holes closer to the center post. Makes a world of difference.

easeltyne

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
PA
Yeah, the one I ordered came with the poly tank but I went ahead and ordered the glass tank separately...like 4 bucks or something. Hey, if you're gonna go stainless steel you may as well go glass tank too, right? It's a nice addition to the collection!

Since it was my first RBA figured I would test the waters first and pick up the glass if I liked it.

JohnCPT

Oct 28, 2012
South Carolina
Since it was my first RBA figured I would test the waters first and pick up the glass if I liked it.

I hear yah. I read in a few places that the plastic tanks can effect the flavor. Personally, I haven't been able to tell the difference. I just like the finish on the glass tank. After a while, the plastic one gets scuffed up. Drives me nuts.

Deltron

Jan 14, 2013
Carson
I went to Dominguez Hills. It would be nice if they had a vape meet around here. There is a lot of info on here and youtube videos. But it would be nice to actually get info or help in person.

i usually go to my local vape shop here in longbeach called vapor craze...they can help you wid anything about your vape and they have many different options on AVPs there...check them out

Deltron

Jan 14, 2013
Carson
I have been there, they are really nice. I love razzopom. I have been calling them for a week and they have been out of stock. What flavors have you tired? Whats your favorite?

on man they just restocked on everything!...i have monkey business...i like that coconut/butterscotch flavor...since they are the closes shop in my area i usually just get all my stuff from there

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
Got my AGA-T2 this week. It's a very nicely-made unit. Does not remind me of any Chinese ecig product I've ever seen before, and I've seen quite a few. Good solid stainless steel (304) throughout, with a pyrex glass tank. It's a bit fiddly to get it set up, but once you do you've never tasted juice like you do on a well set-up Genny. It's vaping bliss.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I just ordered one this past weekend. My setup will come with both the poly and pyrex tanks. This will be my first experience with an RBA.

Interesting bit of information that I found tonight. Hoosier Vapes is selling the new version, and they said that the glass tube also fits their Bella tanks.

This information brings up something else that I plan on checking out. I was able to fit a clear Phiniac pyrex tube to one of their Elegance tanks. There's a good possibility that a Phiniac tube can fit the AGA.

If this works, just think of the possibilities of dressing up your AGA. Custom sandblasted designs, textured tanks, 3D designs.

Bella_Phin_1.jpg Bella-Elegance Tank fitted with a clear sandblasted Phiniac pyrex tube.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread