Status
Not open for further replies.

dhughey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Memphis, TN
There are several things. Where is your air hole? is it right above the wick? I know on my aga-t, i drilled the air hole out and it made a big difference in vapor production. Also, if your ss is too tight or if your coil is choking it, it will not wick well enough to make that much vapor.

Subiezilla

May 30, 2013
Paramount, ca
There are several things. Where is your air hole? is it right above the wick? I know on my aga-t, i drilled the air hole out and it made a big difference in vapor production. Also, if your ss is too tight or if your coil is choking it, it will not wick well enough to make that much vapor.

My air hole is drilled out, and the hole is always right in front of the wick

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
I drilled out the wick hole and put a solid wick of 450 mesh in it with 3/4 wrap of 28g wire I'm getting about .7 to .8 ohms. It's a little higher than what you have gotten but it takes just a bit more wire to go around the bigger wick. My air hole is also drilled out but I think I might make it bigger. I like lung hits and would like to fill them up in about 2 seconds. So I need almost no resistance. Best of luck on the cloud chasing it can get frustrating at times.

Subiezilla

May 30, 2013
Paramount, ca
I drilled out the wick hole and put a solid wick of 450 mesh in it with 3/4 wrap of 28g wire I'm getting about .7 to .8 ohms. It's a little higher than what you have gotten but it takes just a bit more wire to go around the bigger wick. My air hole is also drilled out but I think I might make it bigger. I like lung hits and would like to fill them up in about 2 seconds. So I need almost no resistance. Best of luck on the cloud chasing it can get frustrating at times.
Yes it can be frustrating, but it's half the fun I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread