• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

aga-t2 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjabin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Sloth sanctuary
before i put the juice in i test the coils on the mesh, all glow uniformly, then when i put the juice in the tank and on the coils itself, some of the coils still glowing. i watch utube i follow. i turn the mesh, rotate, fiddle with the coil with screwdriver and cant seem to fix it. this has been happening a few times alr with new mesh and coils each time i wrap tight, loose as well as not too lose. this problem persist on both my agas so i know im doing something wrong but i dont know what. pls help

4 wraps reading 2.0 ohms at 7W on a vamo v2

Last edited:

sgvap22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
DEADLY Red Dot
Yes, looks like wicking issue.

I suggest:

1. don't roll your mesh too tight, use a smaller piece of mesh, make sure center hole is bigger, like a straw
2. for AGA-Tx, when you screw onto the refilling hole, the juice doesn't flow due to lack of air. Try without without the screw.
3. make it a habit to tilt when you vape.

My 2c.. hope can help..

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
before i put the juice in i test the coils on the mesh, all glow uniformly, then when i put the juice in the tank and on the coils itself, some of the coils still glowing. i watch utube i follow. i turn the mesh, rotate, fiddle with the coil with screwdriver and cant seem to fix it. this has been happening a few times alr with new mesh and coils each time i wrap tight, loose as well as not too lose. this problem persist on both my agas so i know im doing something wrong but i dont know what. pls help

4 wraps reading 2.0 ohms at 7W on a vamo v2

4wraps 2.0 ohms? what gauge u using, cause if it's 32gauge a1 kanthal it should be atleast 1.6ohms ...

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
i think its 32g, i also dont know how 4 wrap is 2 ohm, people 6 wrap 1.5ish ohm only. I oxidized my mesh by using the stove blue flame, then put juice on it and burn, wick also not too tight and tried juice hole open and closed. any other suggestions?

don't know your problem, i think wick nvr oxidize properly. I oxidize with gas stove and wrap 3/4 kanthal 32gauge, no problem at all...

TheBoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
The Dot
i used ur mesh oso. i burned of the e liquid still got prob. idk ... im doing wrong

try the traditional method? butane gas torch or lighter etc. may or may not work, just a hunch. you could try clipping one side of the mesh, the side that goes down the tank like what scott on youtube does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread