• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

aga-t2 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Is there any difference with the direction you do your coil? Anticlockwise or clockwise.

That comes into play when u want an unbalanced coil set up, eg. 2/3 or a balanced coil, eg. 3/3. Clockwise or anti would depend on the negative post being on the left of your wick or right.
I personally always do an unbalanced, meaning a 2/3.

LaVsy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
A Freeworld
no difference but diff polarity pole tighten diff direction kindof like an 'S' shape with the middle part of the letter being where your coil is helps keep your wick from sliding down. Never let the wick touch the bottom of your tank it will cause a short.

if wick is properly oxidise u will have no problem letting the wick touch the bottom

Aizerson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Land for the Kiasu's
Finally satisfied with my coil setup.. Did an unoxidized wick with inner and outer wick.. Rolled cotton on d outer wick.. No hotspots..
4C488357-83F8-45F2-878D-D86730D1CB44-3352-0000033BC283EF02_zpsf200a856.jpg

Meddler

Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Oceanside, Ca
I just got my AGA-t+
Started with a few noob problems but after reading this tread I've found it to be my wick not wicking fast enough. Made a smaller wick, seams to work after waiting a bit and a few drops to prime and holding it side ways

My ? is about vape production. Doesnt seam to be that much and it seams airy. I thought the pull would be tighter. Shouldnt this atty hit harder?

Using eVic 30g kanthal 1.2ohms 3.5v or 10.2w with VG liquid

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
I just got my AGA-t+
Started with a few noob problems but after reading this tread I've found it to be my wick not wicking fast enough. Made a smaller wick, seams to work after waiting a bit and a few drops to prime and holding it side ways

My ? is about vape production. Doesnt seam to be that much and it seams airy. I thought the pull would be tighter. Shouldnt this atty hit harder?

Using eVic 30g kanthal 1.2ohms 3.5v or 10.2w with VG liquid

Try 0.8 ~ 1.0 ohms at 4v ( though i have no clue how evic works) A mech mod always does it better. That'll hit better. Technically, the bigger the air hole, the better the vapor production is. And since you're on VG, the vapor should be massive.
If it still isn't, then it's all on the wick. Too many variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread