AGA-T5 Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdmccormick

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2014
Fort White, FL
Ok, so I got a UD AGA-T5 for christmas, will start off by saying it is absolutely stunning in appearance....I love it. The performance on it was fantastic as well the first night, then I woke up the next morning and it wouldn't fire. So I took out the prebuilt coil and inserted the extra coil in the package...nothing...so I then warpped my own coil 6 wraps 26 gauge 3mm diameter....nothing....removed the 510 pin and made sure all of the insulators were installed properly...installed the replacement 510 pin in the package and screwed it back into the positve post and made sure everything was tight and that the positive deck was not touching any other metal....wrapped a new coil and again nothing...after breaking this thing down about 30 times I am completely at a loss...I've tried it on vw box mods, mech mods, multiple ohm readers....can't get anything to get a proper connection with it....what in the world is going on....it was ordered from vapordna so I trust the product to be genuine....any advice???

EDIT: I did check the 16 digit code @ yourcig.com and it is indeed authentic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread