Aggravating eVic/Protank problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam McMillan

Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Buffalo
My apologies if this is the wrong subforum.

So I bought a new evic and twos Protank 2s to upgrade and I'm having huge problems.

The first night, it worked great and I was so happy.. Then, starting last night I started getting really nasty burnt hits no matter what I did and what voltages/wattage I tried.

I stopped by the vendor to ask for help. At first I thought it was the eVic, but they used a voltometer and everything was outputting correctly. We determined it was a wicking/dry hit problem. They offered a few suggestions: 1) flipping the rubber grommet upside down on the kanger head, or 2) removing one of the flavor wicks to help with juice flow and wicking. We drained and cleaned both tanks and tried both those methods in separate tanks.

I tried them in the shop, and they worked wonderfully... until I got home. The one tank (removed wick) started leaking/flooding big time. I figured that the removed wick was making it leak so I put it back in to no avail. Lost nearly 3ml of liquid. The second (flipped grommet) one started with the dry hits/burning again.

I don't know what to do anymore, I spent nearly $200 and they have a no returns policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread