***Ahlposters Only***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
I've looked back at my earlier posts and realized that once I found ECF, by trial and error, (asking google questions all the time) I also discovered A+. Honesty, all the folks on that thread have been very helpful throughout the last year!
I am grateful for all of you.............. although my pocketbook would disagree with this wholeheartedly!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

nanusic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Myrtle Beach
Ok, I will add something about flavors I would like to try that I haven't found a good replica of. I really love grapes!
I have yet to find a real grape flavor. All of them have been more like grape juice or grape candy. Now, I also realize that his may be hard to duplicate as well.
So, I would love to try one that would tickle my fancy! :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Ok, I will add something about flavors I would like to try that I haven't found a good replica of. I really love grapes!
I have yet to find a real grape flavor. All of them have been more like grape juice or grape candy. Now, I also realize that his may be hard to duplicate as well.
So, I would love to try one that would tickle my fancy! :)

The weird thing about grapes is there are so many varieties, and well, even the best grapes will have that skin to contend with -- and that truly adds to the flavor, though it may not be what you want to taste in an eliquid. I think that may be why we get more "juice" than the actual, and entire, grape itself.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
The weird thing about grapes is there are so many varieties, and well, even the best grapes will have that skin to contend with -- and that truly adds to the flavor, though it may not be what you want to taste in an eliquid. I think that may be why we get more "juice" than the actual, and entire, grape itself.

I think AHL does an amazing strawberry but blueberry is another hard to duplicate flavor. Some get it almost right but the flavor is fleeting. Goes flat very quickly.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
What a very nice offer and thread. How fun. So I went looking back and found the first thread I created. This was before I started vaping and the day after I found ECF. I remember that I wanted something that was close to a cigarette but forgot I had my eye on my Provari 24 hours in and before I knew what my first setup would be. Interesting.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...icking-my-first-ecig-setup-i-am-confused.html

I also want to give a huge, HUGE shoutout to Mr.Mann. He introduced me properly to dripping on a 510 atty and to NLV Gold, which ended up being my all day vape and go to JDS for a good 6 months. I give him a huge chunk of credit for me being smoke free for over a year. I still use my 510 attys and now have 2 Provari Minis. Just vaping Ahlusion juice now.

Yup, Mr.Mann and the Still Smoking thread started in PIF by Loxmythe. If anyone has friends who are struggling with trying to vape only or are dual users, the old thread is a goldmine of info and support. The current thread is a work in progress for the posters and community.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/519384-still-smoking-support-chat-thread.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dicted-smoking-habit-support-chat-thread.html

I can dig up some of my real dumb posts if you like. I remember saying I would never do lots of things I am currently doing. And happy to be doing so. lol

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
What a very nice offer and thread. How fun. So I went looking back and found the first thread I created. This was before I started vaping and the day after I found ECF. I remember that I wanted something that was close to a cigarette but forgot I had my eye on my Provari 24 hours in and before I knew what my first setup would be. Interesting.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...icking-my-first-ecig-setup-i-am-confused.html

I also want to give a huge, HUGE shoutout to Mr.Mann. He introduced me properly to dripping on a 510 atty and to NLV Gold, which ended up being my all day vape and go to JDS for a good 6 months. I give him a huge chunk of credit for me being smoke free for over a year. I still use my 510 attys and now have 2 Provari Minis. Just vaping Ahlusion juice now.

Yup, Mr.Mann and the Still Smoking thread started in PIF by Loxmythe. If anyone has friends who are struggling with trying to vape only or are dual users, the old thread is a goldmine of info and support. The current thread is a work in progress for the posters and community.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/519384-still-smoking-support-chat-thread.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dicted-smoking-habit-support-chat-thread.html

I can dig up some of my real dumb posts if you like. I remember saying I would never do lots of things I am currently doing. And happy to be doing so. lol

It seems so long ago, ShariR.

And I have to thank you for giving me great advice on getting baby down for her nap. It totally worked and I was set after that. Thanks for those long parenting conversations -- it meant more than you know!

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I'm going to recognize clnire, who was kind enough to share some of her home NET macerations, and even mix them for me. They are still aging (mostly becaues I've been out of town) but I can't wait to dive in. She also has been very kind to me outside of ECF, with us talking about our respective aging dogs. While I haven't known her very long, I've greatly enjoyed getting to know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread